on 13 October 2012
This toy is like one of those old wind up toys that walks along in pigeon steps. The only difference is that this one takes batteries.

My son's comments:
* I thought it was faster, it's really slow
* I thought its mouth moved - it says on the box its mouth moves (it does - with your hand!)
* Does it do anything? (NO is the answer)

It whirs along slowly and pointlessly.

So it's aimed at youngsters - the box says 4+ to be fair. It should just say '4' without the plus, because any older kids will find it tedious and disappointing.

I'm wondering who the manufacturer had in mind when creating this toy/ornament.
on 13 February 2015
Disgraceful waste of money. This thing walks and its tale moves because its in segments like a bendy snake form the 70s. That is all it does. My little boy watched it for a few minutes in confusion and couldnt find a way to interact with it at all. Its an ornament not a toy.
on 3 January 2011
Bought this for my son's birthday as a present from his younger brother. He loves it. The two boys play with it and it does get some abuse but it still in perfect working order.
on 11 January 2013
Everything was fine thanks. and my godson was really happy with it well done thanks for a great service. cheers
on 16 March 2016
Not happy! I ordered this item for my friends little boy and sent it direct to them. On receiving his mother informed me that the item was second hand. It was dirty and all scratched up. I give 2 stars as the toy itself was well received by her son after cleaning it up. Thankfully she was present when I ordered.
on 30 June 2016
Brought this for my boy and I'm not happy with it at all, it doesn't do anything apart from walk round in circles, worst thing iv brought and soo not worth wasting money on, just going to get him the proper roboraptor
on 13 January 2011
My son was really pleased with it, but does not play with it much and uses it for display more than an interactive toy. It is a little boring after about 10mins play.
on 6 December 2012
This is a nice toy but the description definitely makes it sound better than it is. Very small and is basically a toy to pose only. We bought the larger remote control version which is far more complex and much more fun for dinosaur enthusiasts.
on 8 January 2014
The toy bought for grandson who's older brother had the Robosapien came well packed and on time a happy chappy
on 6 February 2014
cool little dino that walks with cool demonic glowing eyes my 4 yr old loves it all i expected for the price.

See one answered question