Format: DVD|Change

on 27 February 2006
I was a bit disappointed with movie. There was no outstanding wow factor and it blended in to lots of other films i'd seen before. Davedevil had a better story line and a more engaging hero. Good for one of watch on a bad TV night but not one I'd watch again.
on 7 July 2015
Great service and product
on 12 March 2016
Good movie good price
on 6 March 2015
Great escapist twaddle.
The main reason I watched this movie was because Jennifer Garner was in it.

Jennifer Garner does not disappoint with her multifaceted portrayal of the emotionally scarred Elektra. During the movie we see tiny snippets of her past - a past that caused her to end up using her powers as a hit woman. She ruthlessly carries out hits until she is ordered to kill a single father and his 14 year old daughter. Instead she becomes their protector.

I think the only thing that made this movie watchable was Jennifer Garner's portayal of Elektra. It made an otherwise dull action film, more multi-dimential. We see her character heal and grow and that is ultimately the satisfying part of this movie.
on 7 August 2015
Enjoyed toroughly
on 30 September 2014
Fantastic blu ray
on 14 September 2015
good quality dvd
on 6 November 2006
This movie should have been better. With a sexy comic book hero and Jennifer Garner playing the lead, how could they go wrong. Its a mediocre film in my opinion, ok, but it just seems like it is missing something. Its worth a watch but it is not a worthy sequel to Dare devil, which in my opinion was a far superior film.
on 31 December 2015