5.0 out of 5 stars analogue isn't dead... yet...
Never in my wildest dreams did i think I'd have to buy these cable.. I mean EVERYONE has loads of themn all knotted up in a carrier bag somehwere.. right? Well I couldn't find the bag.. Thanks Mrs.. but thankfully these were cheap and came very quickly. Highly recommended.
Published 22 months ago by Peter ashraf

3.0 out of 5 stars Goods not as described but did the job.
The lead was described as having gold-plated connectors, but the one received had a silver coloured plating. The seller however allowed me a complete refund and I was allowed to keep the goods. This I feel was very fair indeed and the lead did the job required.
Published on 23 Mar 2010 by Mr. John R. Dwyer

5.0 out of 5 stars analogue isn't dead... yet..., 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: 2 x RCA/Phono Plugs to 2 X RCA/Phono Plugs 1.2 Mtr (discontinued by manufacturer) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Signal response, 10 May 2012
The product might look flimsy when you receive it, but beassured that it is an excellent buy. My audio equipment is expensive and this product serves it well. I have no loss in signal and no distortion on my high frequency gain, compared to my old leads. I will buy from this seller again. Thanks guys :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Goods not as described but did the job., 23 Mar 2010
Mr. John R. Dwyer "Johnny O'Dwyer" (Wexford, Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Phono Plugs., 13 Nov 2010
Philip Wyatt - See all my reviews
I use phono plugs on my D.J. equipment.On a mobile basis plugging and un plugging them means they don't last long.These are very goog plugs at a great price,cheaper and quality built.Wished i'd have found these years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear sound, 16 Jun 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I had these leads a while back to connect up the TV to the DVD audio input as this had better speakers. There is no crackling or distortion and I can't detect any loss in sound quality. The leads are not the best quality, but they are cheap and they do the job they are designed for. Very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable Purchase, 23 Nov 2009
I was unable to obtain this item from a national high street retailer, but this item did the job, augmented by prompt service delivery - all round, excellent!

4.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but functional, 27 April 2014
Ordered lots of these, they're all the same - the cable is quite thin and the plugs wobble slightly when in. However, they work absolutely fine - no impact on sound as far as I can tell and they are indeed gold plated. Considering the price, I recommend you get these as long as you're not expecting top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB WELL., 12 Mar 2013
Ordered these plugs for a sound bar and they work very well. Good length and sound construction. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase . . . no problems, 27 Feb 2013
did the job on my sound bar i struggled to hear the tv clearly . cant see or hear anything wrong with them. Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Oct 2010
Does the job i wanted it for. Came also next day delivery for free. great price and enables me to connect some speakers to my tele