on 10 May 2012
The product might look flimsy when you receive it, but beassured that it is an excellent buy. My audio equipment is expensive and this product serves it well. I have no loss in signal and no distortion on my high frequency gain, compared to my old leads. I will buy from this seller again. Thanks guys :)
on 27 April 2014
Ordered lots of these, they're all the same - the cable is quite thin and the plugs wobble slightly when in. However, they work absolutely fine - no impact on sound as far as I can tell and they are indeed gold plated. Considering the price, I recommend you get these as long as you're not expecting top quality.
on 18 February 2013
Never in my wildest dreams did i think I'd have to buy these cable.. I mean EVERYONE has loads of themn all knotted up in a carrier bag somehwere.. right? Well I couldn't find the bag.. Thanks Mrs.. but thankfully these were cheap and came very quickly. Highly recommended.
on 11 January 2012
Bought these phono plugs to attached a blue ray to a sound system cannot fault them at all worked just fine. Delivery was quicker than estimated for which I was greatful as these with the blue ray made up part of a Christmas present.
on 23 November 2009
I was unable to obtain this item from a national high street retailer, but this item did the job, augmented by prompt service delivery - all round, excellent!
on 16 March 2011
I'm unconvinced about the amount of gold plating, but in my personal view the performance difference between gold plated and ordinary audio connectors is vastly overrated. Nor am I sure that they would stand up to repeated plugging and unplugging in, say, a mobile disc-jockey environment. But, as a fit and forget item for the price of a couple of mouthfuls of beer, they are unbeatable.

Although the RCA plug/socket started life as an audio connector, some equipment uses the standard for other signals as well, notably video. Colour codes are used to identify the sockets; typically red and white for stereo audio and yellow for video. I risk stating the obvious by saying that you would connect the black plug into the white socket.
I had these leads a while back to connect up the TV to the DVD audio input as this had better speakers. There is no crackling or distortion and I can't detect any loss in sound quality. The leads are not the best quality, but they are cheap and they do the job they are designed for. Very happy with them.
on 22 November 2014
Needed these both to replace some I'd given to nephew, and to connect patio CCTV camera via a buffered splitter box so that changing inputs on big TV did not derange the input selection on small monitor...
on 13 March 2014
There's very little to say about this. It's a cheap cable with a left and right audio plug at each end. They fit onto phono sockets without too much looseness and it works as it should.

They probably won't stand up to much hammer but in a static set up seem to be fine for the job.
Used these cables, the wires seem thin and on the cheap side, but work perfectly fine. Hopefully they last and don't cause problems down the line (not sure what problems) but would recommend and use again if needed.

Not sure what the gold part has to do/help with, but at the back of the SKY/Blu Ray linked to a Technic's hi-fi, you don't get to see them anyways if they are for looks, and the sound/quality is the same as my old ones which were Silver.