5.0 out of 5 stars magimix le micro-great little machine
At long last I have a machine capable of chopping small quantities well! I would say, though, that it would be better not to try to grind cloves as this scoured the plastic bowl. Otherwise no problem with nuts, herbs, onions, garlic, ginger etc and none of the funny smell of my previous Dualit and Kenwood machines.
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by M. Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, just don't expect longevity
I bought this product 6 years ago and it has now completely given up the ghost - after only 3 1/2 years the lid cracked and had to be replaced at a £10 cost then a few months ago the spindle stopped rotating. Now I have a 5100xl as well which had a button failure so as I had replaced that myself quite simply I decided to open up the Micro and when doing so noticed that a...
Published 13 months ago by esf666

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 2 Nov 2010
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
This little chopper is easy to use and wash and for the porpuse of chopping all small ingredients such as onions, garlic, spices etc it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I want., 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this mainly to shred chicken for my elderly cat. It does this very well. Also does a good job mashing potato, although given the small jug size, this is probably only useful when you're cooking for one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
Having used the larger Magimix machines for over 20 years and now needing a machine which could handle smaller quantities I was pleased that the Micro lived up to it's reputation. It processes so fast that a pulse button is all it needs .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 6 Feb 2011
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
Ideal if you only need a machine occasionally and are not catering for large numbers.Great for sauces,dips etc.Looks good,performs well and at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good not really micro chopper, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
This is much bigger than I expected. I don't know why I expected it to be smaller, I suppose because in between my giant Magimix and the mini Magimix I thought they'd do a tiny one (hence micro). But it chops beautifully. The small blade in the large Magimix is slightly serrated and doesn't chop small things as well as the blade in this, which is much thinner and flat. The plastic bowl and plastic part of the blade are much thinner, lighter plastic than the big machine too.
It comes with a small Magimix spatula, the big version of which was my favourite ever until I used it on a hot pan by accident - this spatula also gets everything out of the bowl with ease and quickly.
This managed to chop garlic up very small and quickly with only a few scrape downs to get it all onto the blades. I can't find anything to fault with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have machine! Beautifully made , really useful and tough gadget!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
I have had this micro food processor for over three years and is worth every penny.
The great thing about it that it's very well made , compact and tough little friend to have around
I went for it as a normal sized food processor takes up too much space, and was unnecessary for small meals etc

I keep mine out all the time as it looks the part and very useful for blitzing small amounts, blending sauces, you name it. & can go through sizeable batches as well with no effort. if required.

The design and construction is spot on, but doesn't grate.
I think Magimix products are better made than other mainstream brands, judging by my own and other peoples' experiences etc.
This lovely machine will run and run for a very long time I suspect :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I had one of these for 10 years and it ..., 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
I had one of these for 10 years and it served me so well. A little part eventually broke from such usage - and I just bought the same exact appliance again!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is magic, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
What a great addition to my kitchen. Robust, sturdy and durable... easy to clean. Perfect. I don't know how I lived without one for so long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutting Edge, 11 Sep 2013
Mrs. V. Stanley (Nottingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
Professional technology applied to domestic machine -ideal for the home kitchen user performed very satisfactory and worth the the higher price

5.0 out of 5 stars Super gadget, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper (Kitchen & Home)
excellent solidly built machine. easy to clean and store. should last years. regularly used and still going strong. highly recommended.

Magimix Le Micro Mini Chopper