5.0 out of 5 stars v fast card
I bought this card (1gb sd) when I bought a canon ixus 700 because I wanted a fast card with lots of memory,
I get about 300 photos at 7mp and superfine quality and about 15mins video at 640x480 and 15 frames per second,
when taking photos (without the flash) the camera is ready almost instantly.
when the price came down I then purchased one to use in my...
Published on 2 Feb 2006 by D. Mace

1.0 out of 5 stars Extortionate delivery charge
I nearly bought 30 of these cards at £0.49 each. Just before i clikced to confirm the order i noticed that the delivery charge was nearly £140!!! Be very careful as no delivery costs are stated until the order is in the confirmation process - I guess its right that you can never look a gift horse in the mouth (without getting a kick up the bum!)
Published on 7 July 2008 by L. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars v fast card, 2 Feb 2006
D. Mace "hajimemace" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
when taking photos (without the flash) the camera is ready almost instantly.
when the price came down I then purchased one to use in my IPAQ2210 pda,
the card that I had before was a sandisk 256mb standard card and I noticed that when saving a document to the card if I was also playing a wma from the card the music stuttered,
with the new card I can save/open word and excel files and play a wma from the card at the same time and there is no stutter in the playback.
one thing to note, in the canon and the ipaq you get about 968mb of space due to the file formats used.
all in all a very good card which I have used to take thousands of photos with, without ever encountering any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 21 Aug 2005
Mr A Mason (Middlesbrough, Teesside United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
this card is insane. its mega quick, which is just as well since i regularly have a full gig to transfer over to my PC.
i bought one for my IXUS 50 and its the perfect combo, i can take lots of photos in quick succession, i can shoot movies without hesitation, and replaying my photo's and vids back on the view mode is very quick and very smooth
if you have a hi MP camera you really must get one of these, and you wont regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast with loads of space, 19 Sep 2005
S. Greig (Guildford, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
I bought this card when I bought an Ixus 700 because Canon only give you a paltry 32Mb card with the camera. I had read good things about the SanDisk so I spent the extra couple of quid and bought one. Wow, it is quick!
I can take approx 450 to 500 3072x3204 ('Fine' quality) pictures on my camera before filling the card. Because it is around 9MB/sec transfer speed it means that the camera is ready pretty much straight away to take the next photo. The transfer rates from the camera back to the PC are fantastic too.
Lots of cards with similar technology have similar transfer speeds, so why pay the extra to get the SanDisk?
- Lifetime warranty
- Lower power consumption
That was enough for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tip top 1GB SD card!, 7 Oct 2006
C. Davis (South West, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
I also bought this card mainly due to the high ratings in this review section. I can only agree with the postive comments on here.

Combined with my Canon IXUS 800 IS, this is an extremely fast and efficient card.

I've had this card for about 4 months now and I haven't been disappointed so far, as all my pictures and video clips have transferred to the card without any errors or problems.

I will probably buy another one of these cards in the future as a back up to this one already bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 1gb Ultra 2 SD Card, 13 Oct 2005
A. MACDONALD "ajrmacdonald" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
Well, does exactly as it says on the box, and works fine in my Nikon D50, much faster than Jessops SD cards.
Superb delivery times too.
Just buy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, speedy, faultless!, 6 Sep 2006
S. Cooling (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
Had brought this memory card purely on the recommendations on this webiste & it doesn't disappoint. I own a fairly cheap camera (Premier DS-5080 Digital Camera) & together they work perfectly. Quick, speedy & faultless, which is great especially as my camera isn't the fastest camera on the market.

Definitely buy this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk ULTRA value for huge memory, 26 April 2007
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
My purchase was a re-order having been so pleased with the price, quality and delivery time of the previous purchase. I got this one to be able to upgrade my TomTom SAT NAV system with a new map. It works fine of course- this is a quality product. This size of card sells for 4 or more times this price on other sites and I have seen this exact card affectively 3 times this price when postage is taken into account.

If you need a 1GB card just buy it you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless and superquick, 17 Jun 2005
Chris (sw england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
I am using this with my Canon Ixus 700, and it works very well indeed. - What more can you say when it does exactly what it is meant to do?
FIVE STARS

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk ULTRA II 1GB SD Memory Card, 3 Oct 2007
S. Crettenden (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SANDISK 1GB ULTRA II SD CARD (Accessory)
Great price got one for my Nikon D40 this card has a quick read/write speed writes raw file very fast, and I can plug the card straight into my Toshiba Satalite A100 with NO compatablity problems!

1.0 out of 5 stars Extortionate delivery charge, 7 July 2008