Size: 8GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 26 March 2014
Fast delivery. Good price.
on 9 October 2010
Ok, so what do you expect a memory card to do? Record your photos, store them safely and transfer them at a decent spead to your computer. Fair enough it does two of them. It will obviously record the pics, fine, however the over stated speed of the recording and transfer is what really dissapoints. I trialed it last night when I went to King tuts to shoot a band. Shooting in Raw I was looking for it to record quicker than my other cards however it didn't which meant I missed out on a few good shots. Then today when I transferred the photos to the laptop it took ages!! Seriously, this was quite shocking. 187 pics took a over an hour to download from the camera. My other Ultra 2 cards are far quicker...the decision to buy this card was based on the apparent speed of the recording and downloading, it is a big let down. However it is a good card for general use and will of course record pics in any format and store them safely.
on 18 July 2015
great product, very happy.
on 10 September 2009
Once again received the card within days excellent reliable service will definitely use again. Thank you
on 5 May 2012
What I thought is good about this item is that it can hold a lot of pictures, although I haven't yet had the chance to fill it up completely. What I absolutely hate about this item is that there is a defect with it on the bottom of the card where there are the little holes to connect it with the camera as some of them have broke after the first time I have used this card and this has caused various problems with the card readers. I have used 3 different card readers to try and put the pictures on my computer and it wouldn't work at all. I was not impressed with this at all!
on 19 April 2016
verry goooood
on 2 September 2015
Perfectly OK
on 8 April 2011
Ordered SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash 4GB Memory Card - 30MB/sec - Retail Pack and got it within a remarkably short time. Excellent service. Haven't stared using it yet as so many other commitments needed my time. Shall be using it very soon. However, if product works satisfactorily then this would deserve 5*.