5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, capable, speedy
Sandisk cards are superb little pieces of technology. I use them exclusively, I think I have around 10 of various capacities and speeds.

Published on 29 Nov 2008 by brainleek007

3.0 out of 5 stars Compatibility with camera
Just posting a note of caution, in case like me you have an older digital camera - the card fits the slot, but the software in my camera can't cope with memory of this size. I should have checked before, but didn't think of it, and since you have to open the packaging in order to test it, no chance of exchanging!
Published on 28 Jun 2009 by Dilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, capable, speedy, 29 Nov 2008
brainleek007 (Bracknell) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: SanDisk SDCFH-004G-U46 4GB Ultra 30MB/s CompactFlash Memory Card (Personal Computers)

These are the largest I own. They are very, very good value for money. I'm used to using the 2GB Extreme III cards and these are noticeably slower (slower being a relative term) when downloading images from the card onto my computer. However, it would be a bit stupid to mark it down for that as I knew they were going to be a bit slower. In a canon 5D they give me something like 430 shots, a canon 40D yields around 480 & a canon 7d around 280 (Full sized Raw + small fine jpegs).

I remember (eeeeh, when I were a lad!), not that long ago really when even a 1GB card like this cost hundreds of pounds. Now you can pick up a 8gb card for around fifteen sheets.

So full marks for an all around great product yet again

5.0 out of 5 stars Increased Speed, 28 May 2007
Bought this to replace a 1Gb Microdrive so I could shoot RAW files with my Fujifilm S9600. Thought that speed difference would be negligible as I presumed it was limited by the camera, however when it comes to reviewing shots (i.e. Read speed) scrolling is almost instantaneous, compared to a highly noticeable delay with the old card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Better than Extreme, 13 Aug 2008
Stephen Douglas "wiredsteve" (Peebles, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this 4Gb card in June 2008 to go with my Canon 400D on a European cruise thinking I would need more storage than my existing SanDisk Extreme cards (1 and 2 Gb) but the speed of the Ultra both on camera and transfer speed to computer (Mac) was light years ahead in terms of speed. I'll sell the Extremes and upgrade to Ultra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card, 23 Mar 2010
I found this item perfect. I get about 450 raw shots and it is fast enough for what I do not to get a lag between saving and shooting. Great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity and real value, 22 Oct 2009
Not the most exciting purchase but certainly one of the best value and handled by the vendor with care to detail such as a speedy delivery and excellent follow up after sales service.

4.0 out of 5 stars what it says on the "tin", 8 Aug 2009
Darren Finnegan (UK) - See all my reviews
nice big capacity card seek time when browsing on phone - download time to computer ok

My Camera = Sony A200 if anyone wondering if it will work in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Ultra 8.0 Compact Flash, 8 Sep 2009
Mr. S. R. Partlett "S Partlett" (Oxford England) - See all my reviews
Sandisk Ultra 8.0 Compact Flash, very good product, at a price as low as you will find anywhere, you won't have to wait to long for it to arrive ether
Very good value for money
with this card you can take photos all day long (nearly 500 raw files Nikon D 200)

5.0 out of 5 stars SANDISK ULTRA II CF 8GB CARD, 15 Aug 2009
SANDISK ULTRA II CF 8GB CARD

Worked straightaway. Great when shooting a lot of rapid sequences as it has such a big capacity. Reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid as a rock., 26 Mar 2009
M. Summers (Buckinghamshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
This has to be the industry standard memory card. Fast, stable and, in my experience, completely reliable. With the cost of memory so much lower these days it doesn't pay to buy cheaper products than this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 24 Feb 2013
Fab, well priced, worked as was supposed to. Great memory card, would recommend to anyone who has a Canon 350.