4.0 out of 5 stars Puerile but effective!
Published on 22 Dec. 2009 by Stimo66

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!!
I bought this iteam for my nephew and was shocked when I opened it!! The toys I had when I was a kid are much better made, and thats saying something!! The only joke that will be played if you buy this iteam .. will be on you!
Published on 13 Oct. 2008 by BigDaddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Puerile but effective!, 22 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
Love this box set - my six year old daughter has recently got into the Knock Knock Gags and Practical Jokes stage and this has had her screaming with delight at our (repeatedly) faked surprise at poo on the carpet and spilt nail varnish etc. I do think the items are a bit sparse - perhaps some other classics could have been included for the price - but you have to remember that this is the first stage entry into that British institution of slapstick! It's basic yes, but it creates immense laughter for the young ones and for the cost what else could you wish for!!

4.0 out of 5 stars a 5 year old girl loves this!, 31 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
My daughter aged 5 is just getting into practical jokes and I wanted a basic set to get her started. The only other review on Amazon was very unfavourable but for the price I thought well even if its rubbish it will be a laugh, anyway we have had so much fun with this. The whoopee cushion speaks for itself (we are talking about a very basic level of humour here!) while the fake nail varnish spill has caused temporary havoc and my daughter has collapsed with laughter many times over tricking someone! The fake poo wont be to everyones liking but the teeth are brilliantly awful and the fake nail through the finger is pure gold for other 5 year old friends. Yes, everything is plastic and basic but I think this very traditional practical joke kit is well worth the money and kids love it. By the way the ice cubes with flies in have freaked out the grannies this Christmas much to my daughters delight!

5.0 out of 5 stars horrid practical jokes, 1 Feb. 2009
Ms. Claire Wm Gardiner "aprilrose" (ofordshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
horrid practrical jokes is lots of fun for jokers . has spiders , dog whoopsy , whoopy cusion , plastic sick , trick ice cubes and more . my son enjoys this and plays with it lots only normally does his jokes on me .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
I bought these for an 8 year olds birthday present. It was greeted with squeals of delight and much hilarity as the items were explored. A definite child pleaser!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
A great products does exactly what it says on the tin a big thumbs up I will recommend it to anybody great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to be slightlyly disgusted ..... but hilarious for kids!, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
I bought this for my eight year old daughter and her, and her younger sisters, have had hours of fun with this. I still find occasional plastic flies in my drinks and the "pretend poo" appealed to their sense of humour. Don't be fooled by the slightly rubbish packaging - there are hours of toilet humour fun in this box!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!!, 13 Oct. 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Box little content, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
My six year old grandson thought it funny at first but once he had played all the jokes on the family has not looked at it since. A bit of fun for half an hour but far too expensive for what it is. The poo and flies are the best but the rest cheap looking. Big box but not much in it for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys love this, 1 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
My son, nearly 8 years, got this for Christmas. He took it to his aunty's and played tricks on her with the items in the box, in which she went along with. She acted the part so well that he believed her and was absolutely delighted with her reactions. Great tricks for lively imaginations.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap contents but kids love it, 14 Dec. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Horrid Practical Jokes (Toy)
given as a present for my 7 year old nephew. I was disappointed by the quality of the products really basic and not many of them but for the price I guess I should have expected that. I may have not been impressed but he loved it so rated high as good fun cheap gift for kids.

Horrid Practical Jokes