4.0 out of 5 stars " Yorkshire Rapper "
Published on 23 Feb 2005 by Mapoo

1.0 out of 5 stars p.l.o.p
this is the worst rap single ive ever hear, i mean talk about cheese!
she chats like an american its has cruddy lyrics, which she havent even written all herself and she basically makes a fool of herself and gives rap music a bad name.
Published on 16 Feb 2005 by sly_t_2005

4.0 out of 5 stars " Yorkshire Rapper ", 23 Feb 2005
Mapoo (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Play Nice (Audio CD)
I'm not a big Rapper fan myself but this song is Catchy sounds simular to "Ms.Dynamite" and "P!nk's Hip Hop - from her first album". I think ya need to listen to this song a few time's to get yourself to really like it. It's not a Bad single at all, I have heard alot of Rubbish from Rappers such as "50 CENT" oh god i hate that. This is very Girly and its great to... it's cheap enough to buy to so why don't ya get it b4 it gets into the Charts, I dont know if it will be a Number 1 lol but it might get somewhere who knows...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rap with a feel of pop, 28 Feb 2005
This review is from: Don't Play Nice (Audio CD)
Hey, this is a great rap, lyrics are catchy and its got a wicked beat, pretty good for a 18year old.
I wouldnt buy the album till she does more songs, but i would download this track.
Im a boy and im not that much into rap, but this is hectic!

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT! Song that JAMS!, 23 Oct 2006
~ CAPRI ~ "XLNTMOMMY" (Palm Beaches of South Florida...Hurricane Central!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Play Nice (Audio CD)
I heard this song on a movie with Lindsay Lohan in it called "Just My Luck". I HAD to have it! Looked everywhere and finally got it from the UK and it JAMS! I love the beat and lyrics and so does my daughter. This CD single is awesome! Don't Hesitate! :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars p.l.o.p, 16 Feb 2005
This review is from: Don't Play Nice (Audio CD)
this is the worst rap single ive ever hear, i mean talk about cheese!

ARRAY(0xa712c660)

Don't Play Nice
Don't Play Nice by Verbalicious (Audio CD - 2005)