5.0 out of 5 stars the O.C mix it up
Published on 12 April 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars as good?
i bought this only very recently, and i loved the mixes 1+2, although this cd is ok i much prefered the otha mixes, but there are a couple of tracks worth listenin to. if you love the o.c its a must-have!
Published on 10 July 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars the O.C mix it up, 12 April 2005
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
Wow being a complete addict of this show it is necessary for me to buy everything to do with it but I'll tell you its money well spent. The music is a major part of the show that has me hooked from episode to episode and thank god they bring these songs out on CD. I own each and every mix there is and have them on constantly. The songs capture pivotal and key moments on the show and these artists who prior to the OC I had never heard of are now my favourites. This mix is briliiant and every song is inspirational. Matt Pond PA's cover of the classiz Oasis Champagne Supernova is excellent (I'm running out of adjectives here) and for those viewers yet to see the episode its from - you have a treat in store.
A must have for OC fans and music lovers alike, I cannolt fault this album. Also briliiant design of CD for all of those who love Seth's comic book illustrations.
BUY IT!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, not just for O.C. obsessors!, 14 April 2005
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
Music from the O.C. Mix 4 is the most recent album I have bought. It does have a variety of music throughout. A lot is indie/rock, some pop, catchy melodies and nice lyrics. It is true, there is something for everyone.
If you are an O.C. fan, then this album should bring back some memories of the best bits of the show. Champagne Supernova, probably being the best (Seth and Summer's Spidey kiss).
I recommend this album to anyone who enjoys the O.C. and its incredible soundtrack. I also recommend it to anyone who enjoys music and listening to bands that you may never have heard of, or would not usually listen to. Great buy, great experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seth would be proud, 26 April 2005
Cat (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
The 4th in the series, this CD maintains the high standard of the previous O.C Mixes. I didn't think anything could top mix 2 but this comes close. I'm not a connoisseur of alternative music but I like every single song with personal favourites from the Futureheads and A.C Newman. There some chill out tunes like the Bell X 1 song 'Eve, The apple of my eye' and the 'Champagne Supernova' cover by Matt Pond PA isn't the awful monstrosity that some have labelled it. I don't think Oasis would be too pissed about it.
The CD also has an awesome design with 'Seth's' comic book illustrations - Captain Oats would be proud. Now if they'd just leave the bands to be on the soundtrack and stop putting them in the Baitshop I'd be happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars The OC Mix 4 - Stunning, 11 May 2005
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
After hearing Matt Pond's version of 'Champagne Supernova' I was desperate to buy the soundtrack, as it is a phenomenal cover. I didn't know many of the songs on the album, but as I listened to it I recognised some of the tunes from the show. This is an absolute gem of a record, alike to its predecessors in quality.
The music on this OC mix is varied, indie-rock and punk style pop. I reccommend this album to all OC fans, especially those with a taste for emo and punk/rock music and of course those who enjoyed mixes 1, 2 and 3.
Top tracks include - Rilo Kiley's Portions for foxes, Matt Pond's cover of Champagne supernova and many more.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great OC album!, 8 May 2005
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
I've brought Mix 1 and 2, and although I loved Mix 1, mix 2 was a dissapointment, so I was wary of getting this one. But after reading mostly positive reviews, I decided to buy it, and have no regrets! Most of the songs on here are great!
My favourite include:
Champagne Supernova By Matt Pond PA
Eve, the apple of my eye By Bell X1
The only song I don't like is 'Play' bu Flunk, and even that's listenable.
So, if you like a mixture between rock and pop, then this is the soundtrack for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!, 15 April 2005
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
The OC is without a doubt the greatest show on TV - ever. And what makes it so great is not only the amazing Seth Cohn and Captain Oats and the great Marrissa and Summer, but is the music. And this album sums up the greatest music on TV perfectly.
Without a doubt the best soundtrack you will ever buy, this really is worth every penny - so if you don't buy it you will, honestly, live to regret it.

3.0 out of 5 stars as good?, 10 July 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars all the o.c soundtracks are a must-have!, 5 April 2005
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
The o.c is the best show ever and the music is right there with it, it has a good mix of different types of music and there is nothing on the albums i don't like. I have all of the albums and i highly recommend them!! Mix 4 is also very good!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 24 April 2005
This review is from: Music from the O.C. Mix 4 (Audio CD)
i'v bought all of the o.c's soundtrack's nd i loved them this is why i bought this one but when i listened to it i was very disappointed because the songs were rubbish, and i am a fan of the o.c. I WOULD NOT recommend this to anyone, its probably the worst cd i have ever bought.

Music from the O.C. Mix 4
Music from the O.C. Mix 4 by Original TV Soundtrack (Audio CD - 2005)