5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Practical and Comfortable
Published on 10 Dec. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful daily backpack
This was purchased to replace my trusty Jansport the zip of which had broken. I would have preferred it to have been slightly larger. One feature missing is the key ring which was attached within the front pouch of my old bag; I have also had to attach velcro fasteners to ensure my mobile phone remains secure within the inner pocket. Overall it serves its purpose as an...
Published on 4 Mar. 2010 by P. Granger

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Practical and Comfortable, 10 Dec. 2009
This is a mid-sized rucksack that has one large section and a smaller zipped section at the front, which itself has smaller partitions that could be used for a wallet, pens and so on. The main section can comfortably hold the equivalent of a 13-inch laptop, a couple of large textbooks and a few other personal items. The design is simple yet stylish. The bag has a comfortable adjustable straps and the back is lightly padded. I have carried it on my back most days for about a month now and find it very comfortable even after continuous wear for a few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 30 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Jansport SuperBreak Daypack / Super Break Daypack (Apparel)
Strong, reliable and durable. Does what it says on the label. Copes with daily abuse from adolescent son who overloads it with school books and folders and then slings it over one shoulder. Not a fashion statement, but a bag that means business. Has a large serviceable main compartment and some useful side pockets. Not too many, not too few. Just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 29 Jan. 2012
This is the second Jansport bag that I have purchased and I am awfully please with the make and it's reliability. I carry a lot of heavy work and books as I am in sixth form and have found this great at holding everything that needs to be held. It is comfortobale on my back. My first Jansport bag was navy bluE with pink polka dots very attractive looking but I wanted something a little more subtle as I was getting older. It's great compared to other bags I have used such as roxy bags. I found these broke easily and despite their appealing patterns and colours they didn't last me very long. I also use this bag to carry my gym kit. To be honest I stuff it to it's full capacity as I am a busy girl. I also get vey bad shoulder pain from carrying to much weight and I am yet to feel this with the bag. CAN'T RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jade loves jansport, 11 Feb. 2010
Bought this rucksack for my teenage daughter who is forever changing her bag for school. This one however, is a definite hit - she loves the style and colour and i like the fact she can get everything in and it's waterproof as well, so no more soggy homework! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard Sack, 6 April 2012
J. Clarke "Alright Sally" (England) - See all my reviews
I have had a black one of these backpacks for 5 years, bought new for £17.99 online, used since my first day of college, still in use today with no rips or holes either. As you can imagine, being a graphic design student, I had this bag filled to the brim with books, notepads, pens, paper, all sorts of stationary. It has 2 compartments, the main one that uses 2 zips to keep it closed (which is better as you zip it up in either direction or have them positioned) one with 2 polyethylene frills to pull. The bags main bit of space looks slightly smaller than an A3 size piece of paper (its roughly half a metre in height and 35CM across) and stores books particularly well. The 2nd compartment on the bottom front part of the rucksack uses one zip and has a small open pocket inside. I use this pocket for rubbers, sharpeners, pens etc its good to use as a pencil case. Both zips are really strong and rarely get stuck or snag on other parts of the bag. It has a literally 'handy' handle strap to carry the bag in one hand and 2 long padded arm straps which can be extended or retracted to be a tighter or looser fit. Overal it is a suitable, small/medium sized rucksack that can look like a fashion accessory or an unnoticeable pack. Although it only has 2 compartments, so you can't really separate your stuff and if a drink leaks inside it, almost all your stuff is gunna get ruined.

For an even greater example of what it can contain - I've used it many times to transport an Xbox (also dubbed X-BRICK for its size and weight) video game console with all the cables, games and controllers. I went for the traditional black one, with the brand logo of JanSport in rectangle of white, blue and red. However, JanSport offer a huge amount of different colours, themes and patterns for your own unique preference. I preferred one that could look fine no matter what I wore, because 1. I'm a guy and 2. my fashion sense isn't exactly spectacular or extravagant. For the low price, its totally worth it, seeing as its available in a mountain of versions and lasts longer than 5 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 5 April 2011
I'm nearly 30 and I am almost certain that this rucksack is the best thing I've ever spent money on. Y'know, aside from holidays and... really delicious sandwiches.
It looks small and compact but it holds so much. I've used it day to day since I got it which has covered a multitude of weather conditions as well as weekends away, cycling trips, cinema marathons etc. etc. and it has handled every given situation admirably.
So don't be like me and regret not buying one of these guys earlier in your life. Act now for God's sake!

Just for info: I got a black one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jansport SuperBreak Backpack, 28 Jan. 2012
Purchased this backpack for my brother-in-law for Christmas 2010. He loved it. His only problem was his 11 year old daughter liked it more than him. So she is now using it for her school books. The hardwearing 600 dernier nylon fabric is proving to be reliable and the Retro styling is right on trend. So, I decided to order a second backpack for Christmas 2011. Delivery was speedy and backpack is of the same quality as the previous one. To summarise: if you are looking for a practical and durable backpack, then don't hesitate to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 April 2012
Love the bag! Went to Rome for 3 day trip with it and had plenty of room for all my stuff with space left over for souvenirs.
Would have like to have had additional zip pockets or a dividers inside but as I got it for £16 in a deal of the week I can't fault it!
It's a nice design too. I'm not a fan of one colour bags or plaid

5.0 out of 5 stars A super little backpack!, 22 Sept. 2011
Purchased for my 8yr old daughter, this is probably a bit more expensive that I would normally want to spend for a school bag. However, it is a good quality backpack, big enough to hold all her bits and pieces, swimming kit, PE kit etc, and it is waterproof so no more soggy books! It certainly LOOKS like it might stand up to the ruff and tumble of school life - time will tell - if it does last, it will certainly be well worth the money. The zip certainly LOOKS robust - the zip tended to be the first casualty on other bags which rendered them useless. I am hopeful this one will last. Delivery was swift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far!!!, 6 Feb. 2012
The one I received was slightly different from the picture of the one I chose (grey tar perry plaid) - in reality the pattern is more red than pink, but the overall design is really nice. It is extremely light and is large enough to hold ring binders and textbooks for students in the main compartment and there is a small pocket for pens, etc... in the smaller compartment. The bag is small enough to take as hand luggage on planes and the style is perfect for students in sixth form or university. I can't wait to start using mine!!!

Jansport SuperBreak Backpack