5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky kids at Pre-School, 21 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
I have used this cd with the children at my Pre-school aged 2 - 4, and they have really enjoyed it, even children who would not usually be interested in this activity were standing at the fringes of the group bopping along to funky monkey, I have high hopes they will soon be fully partaking. We will be buying more of the range. It takes the pressure of you to come up with the music and ideas but also gives range to expand.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for kids and adults, 11 Mar. 2008
Lindsay J. Burton (lincolnshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
ive used this cd in a nursery setting and i think it is excellent as all the children in the groud aged 3 years really enjoyed copying the adults and doing the actions to be honest i think the adults enjoyed doing it aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 8 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
I bought this to use with my class for quick PE lessons or when they need to let off a bit of steam. It is brilliant for both things. The children love it and frequently ask me to play it. Great action songs and catchy music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to do with the kids, 2 Mar. 2009
Fiona Pattinson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
I bought this for my 2 year olds birthday and she loves it. We have played it a lot and my daughter loves dancing and copying the actions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my job!, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
I have used sticky kids CDs for years now, as a pre-school gymnastic coach they are fab for different movements and new ideas for songs involving movements, ideas and works great with different themes, I have brought all sticky kids cd but warm up, work out, bend and stretch, munch and crunch and wiggle and jiggle are by far the best!

It's been made even better now as they come in DVD style boxes with a booklet of all the words

5.0 out of 5 stars Great exercising fun for your child, perfect for before bedtime, 17 Feb. 2014
F. Byrne (Donegal, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
I originally had the loan of this CD to see if my son would like it and he's had great fun bending, stretching, hopping, ... A good workout to help use up some of that remaining energy before bedtime - or for an activity on a rainy day. It also comes with a booklet with the words for the songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bend and Stretch with the sticky kids, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
We LOVE it! We dance and march and feel happy with the sticky kids! I have a 2 and 4 year old whos already started school and they both love it. I remembered using the tapes on rainy days at a nursery I worked as a really easy and fun way to let off steam. Glad to have bought the cd for my kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best CD ever! The Sticky Kids, 24 July 2009
Jennifer Baillie (Stirling, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
I am usually suspect of children's music, however this CD is value for money! A real crowd pleaser amongst the under 3's in my daughter's group. There are plenty of songs and they're easy to learn, keep kids physically active and are catchy! Highly recommended:-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for young children, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
I use this cd in a music and movement session at pre-school, the children really enjoy some of the songs and ask for them each week, our favourite one is the monkey song

5.0 out of 5 stars Bend and stretch, 4 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids (Audio CD)
Excellent product very interactive and easy to learn the words as songs are very catchy.. Easy to make up your own actions. My children love this cd

Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids
Bend and Stretch! With the Sticky Kids by The Sticky Kids (Audio CD - 2005)