on 11 April 2008
i bought this for my baby boy when he was 3-4 months old as he had played with my friend's wee girl's one and seemed to like it. 4 months later he has never bored of it and i would say it is definately his favourite. it rattles, has good contrasting black and white patterns as well as being very colourful, and rings to grab hold of. he loves to chew on the knots tied around the faces as well as the actual teething parts. the rings are also a good design for attaching to carseat and pushchair straps so that it can travel with him with no risk of it dropping and being lost.

i would highly recommend this to anyone and will be buying it as a gift in the future.
on 13 May 2013
My baby hardly slept during the day, even at an early stage, so when I bought this it was a blessing. I could finally squeeze in a break for whatever needed done. The toy has high contrast colours, with black and white backs, and includes many different bits and pieces to solicit curiosity by tiny hands. She loved biting it, pull, shake, squeeze and gaze. I think it helps developing hand-eye coordination and grabbing skills, besides other typical sensory abilities. Excellent gift, can be trusted to be loved and appreciated.
on 7 May 2013
Everything we have by the Manhattan Toy Co is brilliant. Full of interesting textures, colours and patterns that have held our daughter's interest for months. She really likes chewing on this one, especially the plastic nobbly discs and the knots. It's easy to attach to her pram or activity mat, and its relative length compared with other toys means it's easy for her to reach when it's hanging from something.

The toy seems to be really well made and good quality too. I've hand washed it a couple of times with soap and hot water and it's come up like new.
on 12 December 2008
My little girl had this and she loved it.... she still picks it up now and has a good nosey at it and shes 18 months old!!! definately a great buy!!

invest!
on 17 April 2012
Bought this for my new niece last Christmas. She is 4 months old now, and sister in law says my niece loves it, and they take it everywhere with them. They say it keeps her entertained with plenty of bits to chew on, and she loves the bright colours. Result!
on 2 December 2013
I love it and more importantly so does my six month old. Definitely a favourite, it's bright, colourful, noisy and chewable everything a baby wants! It comes everywhere with us and fits easily into changing bag.
on 29 May 2013
My baby, 5 months old, seems a bit overwhelmed by the color and size of this toy and does not play with it, maybe he'll use it in the future. The toy quality is very good, and I like the knob idea.
on 6 January 2013
Bought it when my bub was 3 months, he really started playing with it around 4 months, and at five months he pulls it, tries to bite the rings on it and my baby loves it.
on 21 November 2013
my grandson of four months old loves this.he holds it,, eats it he just loves the bright colours which he gets excited when you shake it at him ,delivery quick
on 25 May 2011
I was surprised how much our little boy enjoys playing with this toy. It keeps him happy for ages and he loves chewing on the teether parts