on 4 October 2009
Makes a great noise when shaken, nice colours and easy for babies to hold. A super wooden toy, would recommend it.
on 25 January 2011
Very nice toy, solid finishing, lot of fun for my 7mth daughter, although not for long periods :) good overall
on 20 January 2014
My Granddaughter loves it. It gives her hours of pleasure and she just giggles all the time while she plays.
on 23 March 2015
Item as expected, well packaged. Arrived earlier than expected.
Beautiful toy, well made.
on 26 November 2015
Brilliant toy, amazingly robust, makes a nice rain stick noise when shaken.
on 21 August 2015
One of the wooden balls fell off! Choking risk. Would never buy again
on 27 February 2013
We got the item for our little one after she showed great interest at a friend's place. However, we bought it one month after the visit and by the time she got it she seemed to have outgrown it. As a seven-month-old, she is now much more into sorting shapes and noisy toys. It still holds her attention for some time but no long, which is a shame because it does look a cool design.
on 14 May 2010
Bought this as my baby loves the Winkle (another Manhatten toy). Its a great toy for younger babies as it is easy to grasp and has smaller 'bead' ends which are easy to suck and chew on. It is great as it 'swishes' flat and return to its former shape. The beads on the bars move as baby plays with it which makes a good noise. It holds our daugters attention so in my book its been a great buy!
on 2 December 2013
My six month old sits and plays with this for 15+ minutes at a time, the colours, noise and movement keeps her attention. She also loves to chew this and has just discovered that the strings are elasticy so a new way to play.
on 8 July 2011
Although it says that this toy is suitable for babies since birth, I believe that it is suitable for older kids.
I have a 4 month old son and he moves his arms without precision. Because of this, giving him something hard to play (this toy it's made of wood) it seems dangerous from my perspective. He might get this toy into his eye or he can drop with his face on it when he's on his belly.
I'll try to give it to him again after a month or so because he seemed interested in it when I first gave it.