5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb collection
Published on 11 April 2005 by Peter Bloomfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Curate's egg and too many studio recordings
First let me say that a music review can only be subjective and this is my opinion, which reflects my particular taste.
This is not a bad compilation. There are several tracks I really enjoyed. My score would have been three and half stars, but four would have been tad too much.

Published on 6 April 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Another superb collection, 11 April 2005
Peter Bloomfield (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
The songs in this album are all great, most or all of them being very well known and popular. While there are quite a few older songs and hymns, most of them have a fairly modern sound to them. The range of different styles across the 50 tracks is refreshing, and although maybe not all styles will appeal fully to all people, it certainly should keep most Christian listeners happy.
I particularly recommend this album (and its predecessor) for anybody organising a Christian group. I find it works well when it's played the background during a time of fellowship, for example.

3.0 out of 5 stars Curate's egg and too many studio recordings, 6 April 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)

My main reservation about this compilation, and its predecessor, is that many, if not most, of these songs were written for communal worship. To me several of the studio recordings seemed flat, lacking the passion you get singing live with other worshippers. Even those tracks that were live recordings tended to drown out the congregation with the high volume given to the worship leader (maybe not a bad thing sometimes - especially if I was singing!).
To be fair, a couple of the studio tracks give pleasing new takes on familiar songs.

I wouldn't recommend this compilation to a non church-goer wanting to hear what "modern" (whatever that means) church worship is like these days. There are better live recordings around; a live CD celebrating 20 years of Spring Harvest is a favourite of mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good spiritual follow up- JJ Ballymena, 26 Jun 2006
J. M. Jackson "Chazaman" (Ballymena -N I reland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
If you have not heard the first "Best Worship Ever"cd ,then it is a very good buy with a good variety of old and new songs by a great selection of artists.Unfortunately i have the first cd and i feel that this follow up is not just as good - but is still very good and would recommend it .A great asset to have if you have groups in your house because there is a song to fit most occassions .If you dont have the first cd ,I suggest you get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Worship Songs, 26 Mar 2006
phillyman (Cookstown, Co Tyrone) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
I bought this album a few months ago, and I'm very glad I did. The range of hymns chosen for this compilation should appeal to everybody, with modern praise songs being in the majority, but the older listeners will appreciate the inclusion of hymns sung as they would be growing up. It doesn't matter whether you are Christian or non-Christian, these songs will appeal to all walks of life, and it goes a long way to disproving the theory used down through the generations that Christians are straight-faced, Holy Joes who don't know how to do anything fun.
If you buy this CD, no matter who you are, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best worship songs i Ever heard., 24 April 2014
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
I think i find the right Gospel Cd song.

Beautiful and uplifting Gospel song sang by great music artist .

Well, I would not mind to get another cd collection of it

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
I enjoyed listening to the cd and would recommend it to my friends and family also arrived on time as specified and the condition was good

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful compilation of lots of favourite praise and worship songs, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
Great compilation - lots of variety of songs, from old classics to the modern hits. Majority of the songs were musically well-arranged and I enjoyed them very much. Classics were made fresh and new again by a more catchy music arrangement which did not detract or reduce the fundamental and original tune (which sometimes befall some of the old classic hymns in other music arrangements in other cds, to my dismay), and the modern song choices were well chosen (in my opinion) as the lyrics were meaningful and impactful. A great compilation and one which I have yet to be tired of to date!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD collection, 6 April 2013
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
I bought the 'best worship songs ever' collection some time ago, and was so impressed, thought I'd try the follow-up
'more best worship' songs set. Excellent ! Can highly recommend these id you like your worship songs with 'oomph' !

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good compilation, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
Excellent compillation of worship songs from some of our favourite Christian performers. A whole mixture of styles from modern to traditional. Some beautiful inspiring worship on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: More... Best Worship Songs Ever! (Audio CD)
i'm loving the mix of new and old favourites. good amount of songs on this cd - value for money!

More... Best Worship Songs Ever!
More... Best Worship Songs Ever! by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2005)