on 29 March 2010
I bought this game for a group of us to have fun bingo games. There were two number 67 balls and no 76. We were sent a replacement which had fortunately arrived before I sent the original back because the replacement had also two balls the same number and a missing ball, consequently I had two sort through the two sets of balls to get a complete set and then return one set.
on 13 November 2012
Having bought this as my daughter (9) is a big fan of bingo no thanks to her Nan, I was happy with the product generally, though the "board" (thin bit of cardboard with holes) that you put the balls onto is really not up to the task. This is because it is obviously too thin, and the slightest knock (or internal breeze should you suffer from such problems) causes the balls to scatter. The balls are ok, the "spinner"(?) and it's mechanism are decent enough.
on 14 September 2014
Not very pleased.after balls have been taken out, You need to place the balls on a thin cardboard panel with holes and it is so easy to have them all rolling over the table since it is not very stable. The rest is fine, but wish they had thought about this: the cardboard piece sits flat on the table, so despite the holes, does not hold the balls in place.
on 6 November 2011
Ace! We love it. However, the board for placing the called numbers on was made of cardboard and the balls kept falling off! The actual cage and balls are great but my husband had to make an appropriate board of wood for the called balls. We love it, many a happy family night!!
on 15 February 2013
Had great fun with this at Christmas - started playing with the 5 year old I bought it for and ended up all the adults playing it for three hours. Great fun.
on 24 March 2013
i really enjoyed this game i had my family down at christmas and we all had lots of fun playing the bingo great time we had
on 19 October 2011
The bingo cage is good. I think I was surprised that the bingo balls were as small as they are and they need delicate handling to place them on the board. The markers for the cards also require some delicate handling! However, all in all it's a good buy and we are looking forward to hours of enjoyment!
on 4 January 2013
this was a great fun item which was played numerously on christmas day for our family gathering. the only thing i found was the handle of the crank kept coming off but other than that good value for the money.
on 6 August 2014
Excellent - Super fast delivery
on 7 January 2013
The numbered balls were very small and difficult to pick up from the frame it also needs something more robust to place the numbers into for checking