Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 June 2016
Absolutely wonderful cd, I don't know how this one slipped under my radar as I am a huge gun fan. I'm going to see them in Edinburgh in October , really looking forward to that. I would well recommend this cd to any rock fan 🔫🔫🔫🎙🎙🎸🎸🎸
on 14 August 2009
if you have seen gun live then chances are you already bought this,it brought back memories for me hearing what gun do best playing live.
on 12 December 2009
I cuouldn't get the 'proper' CD of this so had to settle for the MP3 download. Never mind, it is worth it and split it onto two discs with the original tracklisting. Note that the tracklisting for download is not correct, a few of the songs are different than the titles suggest.

The first disc is a live set at Glasgow Barrowlands. An iconic venue and an appropriate one for GUN to record a live album. The gig is good, raw, and clearly no overdubs! I've seen the band live several times so it brings back memories. Only disappointment is no version of Steal Your Fire live. My favourite song. Still good though.

The second disc features recording made for radio. Two sessions with Radio Clyde and one with Radio Forth. Some of these are acoustic piano/guitar versions. Both discs feature a cover versions.

This album will appeal to GUN fans old and new and is worth adding to your collection.
on 3 September 2009
I've liked GUN since their hey day back in the late 80's/early 90's but didn't realise they had even released this. It captures the band at a home gig plus some other acoustic material. The recording is great! The price I paid was extremely reasonable
on 28 September 2009
This is actually the second time I've bought this CD, since the first one got scratched & I just had to replace it.

The live CD brings back great memories of what a Gun gig was like.
Awesome live band with brilliant songs that had always had barnstroming chorus or hook.

The studio disk provides alternatives takes on some of their hits.
The acoustic version of "Better Days" is fantastic and "Taking on the World" is a classic anyway.
I also like the Unplugged versions of "My Sweet Jane" & "Crazy You"

Just Buy It !!
on 13 April 2011
Not only because I contributed to the sleeve notes but this is a great live GUN album, which has been long overdue. Here's hoping for a GUN dvd sometime soon!
on 8 October 2015
LOVE THE ALBUM, LOVE THE GROUP, GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTION. RECOMMENDED FOR FANS.
on 12 March 2015
Great live album from a band I loved and glad they have made a return
on 30 August 2015
Great live album, a must for all rock fans.
on 9 July 2016