5.0 out of 5 stars Oooooh, Lovely
Published on 12 Jun 2009 by Lazy Kipper

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
I have had these pens before and usually love them. This time round, in less than a week three of the pens have stopped working and one leaked all over me. Maybe just a bad pack but like I said in the title, dissapointing.
Published 18 days ago by Miss V. L. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Oooooh, Lovely, 12 Jun 2009
Sometimes you see things that you don't need, but you WANT them. these pens fall into that category. They are beautiful, and for people who actually want something they can use,they are functional too. As someone with magpie DNA who is attracted to anything bright, shiny and colourful, I am besotted, and have used them joyfully since they arrived. They write well on even the cheap nasty paper they provide us with at work, and don't bleed through like some pens do.

Yes, you're right, I probably do need to get out more, but trust me, they are excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Staedtler Fineliner Pens, 31 Dec 2009
As part of the Staedtler set, very good value for money. Having tried others, I feel these are best fineliners on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars STAEDTLER Triplus Fine-liner set (20), 8 Nov 2010
D. Vere-dresser (France) - See all my reviews
Excellent ... just what I'd been looking for: the colours don't bleed through to the other face of the paper page on which they've been used, and while generally noticeable during review the colours for MY taste are noticeable without difficulty without being loud or obtrusive.

Only one minor caveat, resulting in the failure of a five-star rating ... the only Yellow pen is not sufficiently noticeable: whereas for example, there are THREE differing greens, providing not only sufficient strength for ready identification but also allowing each to be used for differing codifications.

Finally the case is really useful, as it permits more-often used pens to stand with their heads above the case aiding access.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly Satisfied, 18 Oct 2010
I really love these pens. They are very useful for my school work, revision etc. The only query I have is that the pen tip wears down quite quickly if you repeatedly use the same one. Apart from that they are fab :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great pens, 19 April 2009
I've had these pens for about a year, and I have to say that they have worked brilliantly. The colours are strong and bright, and there is a good range of colours too. I find them extrememly useful for making lists and revision notes, because it is much easier to colour code with coloured pens than trying to highlight or colour over certain words. The fine nibs mean they are excellent for writing with.
My only complaint comes from a friend who also had these pens, and she says that if you press down too hard on them, the nib pushes itself inside the pen, so you can no longer write with it. I haven't had this problem, however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for secondary school kids, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 SB10 Tips Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 10) (Office Product)
I bought these as a gift for a boy starting secondary school. He has found them very useful. I have previously bought them for my children when they started secondary school and they find them great for colour coding and labelling work. They also use them for design technology and some art work. The case is great and doubles as a stand which is a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Staedtler, 21 Aug 2010
In my haste to order these pens at the incredible price of £3:54. I thought i'd ordered the incorrect ones,however when they arrived in my letterbox (very promptly may i add) i was more than pleased. They are a quality product,the nib is perfect & the variety of colours is simply brilliant. Also i noticed from the pictures the case stands up at an angle & when i tried this after putting them on my desk i almost shed a man-tear. Enuff said. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the class, 31 Dec 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
I write and draw a lot in regards to my interests and have loads of notebooks that I have filled over the years. So I appreciate a nice writing/drawing tool.

I've used Staedtler pens since I was a kid and I don't remember coming across a bad Staedtler product. With 181 four/five star reviews at the time of writing I don't think you can go wrong here.

The reviews do work! Thank you all.

In this 20 pen set you get 20 different coloured Fineliners which are -

- Grey
- Silver Grey
- Black

(I love lists!)

The Triplus Fineliner pen is 5.5 inches long with a metal cladded 0.3mm tip and is three sided rather than just round. This makes for easier holding and better control over long periods of use. Being 'Drysafe' if you accidentally leave the cap off for a day or so the tip should not dry up! The ink is water based and therefore should easily wash out of most fabrics.

The pens are supplied in an award winning designed packet which cleverly doubles as a brilliant desk stand to keep your pens in order.

A pleasure to use for writing, doodles, drawing and note taking.

If you are looking for something like this I cannot recommend these enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 8 Feb 2010
Mrs. Margaret Walton (Preston, UK) - See all my reviews
I got these pens for artwork, to use with the fibre tip pens of the same colours. They produce a solid line and the colour remains solid with use. Great colour match too with the fibre tips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 22 Oct 2009
I'm very pleased with my purchase and the pens are fine. Just not as smooth as I expected as I can just about manage to write as fast as I can with every effort in writing neatly.