4.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig car
My Son got this as a present as he loves peppa pig, he really loves it the only thing which is a downside is that he fell on top of it and cracked the plastic windscreen, my husband super glued it back, but then it snapped again, again we glued it.
Published on 28 Jan. 2009 by B. D. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars ok car
The figures are to be pushed down to operate the car, push daddy pig to make the car go and mummy pig for the theme tune of the peppa pig programme, the figures are very hard for a child to push down and when they do the pigs ears push into little hand causing tears of pain and frustration.
Published on 10 Aug. 2007 by Kat Howe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars ok car, 10 Aug. 2007

1.0 out of 5 stars This toy is no peppa, all pig!, 11 Nov. 2006
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter who is an absolute fanatical Peppa Pig viewer. She loves the TV shows and DVDs so we decided to get her something Peppa, but what something?
The house has awful reviews so we were put off that.
The playground looks boring and the figures unlike Peppa and co.
Everything else we looked at appeared so unlike Peppa we really were not sure.
In the end we decided on the Push & Go car.
It arrived and looked "OK". However, we knew our daughter would be disappointed that the figures in the car were fixed, she loves to put them in and out and make stories... but hopefully the function of the car would take away that disappointment.
It was going to be a Christmas present but she caught sight of it before we started to wrap it and no matter how we tried to distract her she kept returning to it.. so we gave it to her early.
Full of anticipation she watched as daddy fiddled with the usual ties and tape to remove the toy... to unscrew the battery compartment and stick in 3 AAA batteries. Finally it was ready to go and she rushed out to the kitchen to try it out (on the a smooth floor).
Pushing mummy's nose played a small Peppa Pig tune followed by a Peppa Pig snort.
However, when you push daddy pig's head down (very hard - too hard for my daughter to press - great!) the car plays exactly the same tune and snort and moves about 2-3 feet.
Impressed? Well, initially my daughter and I giggled at the tune, the snort and the movement but after literally 10 minutes we were both totally bored of it! Then she became frustrated because she couldn't push Daddy Pig's head down and make it go. Then she became more frustrated because the figures were stuck in the car.. glued for life!
There is no other function. No lights, no moving parts, nothing interesting at all. Yep, it was. Total waste of money. Total waste of space. Total disappointment.
As any parent, you want to give your child something to make them happy, even for a little while. This toy fails there. It had the opposite effect.
My opinion is that this is an awful Peppa Pig toy, in line with the rest of the Peppa Pig collection. It is a shame that for such a popular and award winning animation, the people responsible for the spin off toys did not take the same care as the animators.

Avoid it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero Star!!!, 21 Feb. 2009
Tigerlily101 (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
Peppa Pig's ZERO STAR Car. I bought this for my little boy for Christmas. He loves Peppa Pig and so this should be good ha! WRONG! He was really disappointed and didn't want to take it out of the box at all. The problem: (1) Peppa Pig's little brother, George is not in the car, so it is not a complete Peppa Pig and family; (2) Sound effect is rubbish - one short burst of Peppa Pig theme song which last about 2 seconds. If Amazon has a Zero Star option, I would have chosen it. Please don't waste your money, buy a DVD instead!

2.0 out of 5 stars Limited toddler shelf life...., 12 May 2009
Ms. Sian E. Thomas (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
This car is rubbish - having read the other reviews, I have only just realised that Daddy pig's head can be pushed down!
Anyway - the worst thing about this toy is that the characters don't come out, giving it a toddler shelf life of about...ooohh...8 minutes.
Can't work out how they could get all these P.P products so wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig car, 13 Feb. 2009
G. A. Benson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
this car is nothing special.It was a present that was asked for but it has not had the impact that was expected. It has been used a couple of times only.

4.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig car, 28 Jan. 2009
B. D. Smith "Vee Smith" (england) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
its happened again and cracked so we had to pull the windscreen off as left a very sharp piece of plastic sticking up, then we filed it down so its smooth and safe now.
so just be warned that it can be dangerous if the windscreen gets broken.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peppa pig car, 7 Sept. 2009
Mr. Paul L. Brown (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
There are 2 types of car. This is not the fully remote control version, so no steering and go faster button option. This is a cheaper car which doesn't feature George. ( obviously hasn't been born yet..) The more expensive car ( not the push & go car) has a button underneath the car allows for a mute function, which is essential for sanity. Great fun to show off to your friends and not bad for your child either!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is George, 4 Oct. 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
The Peppa Pig family has 4 pigs. Initially we thought maybe it was missing, till we looked carefully at the picture. No George not their either. This toy is a fake. Peppa family has 4 pigs.

Seller is good, but the product is not. Avoid if your kids love peppa. Mine spotted thei missing character immediatly and threw the toy away. Waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars strong & sturdy., 13 May 2009
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
my wee girl has had this for ages, loves it & it's still going strong after months of playing! ideal for all wee peppa pig fans out there.

2.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig Push & Go Car, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig Push & Go Car (Toy)
George was missing from the car. My Grandson very upset ! Obviously, I did not realise but my 2 year old did straight away !!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›