5.0 out of 5 stars Who knows? I knows, that's who knows. Alright?
Published on 2 Oct. 2005 by Ben Nevins

3.0 out of 5 stars I was there
Well when I saw this was a recording of the concert at Brunel University I had to have it. Why? Because I was there and had a great time.
Published on 6 Jun. 2011 by David Slater

3.0 out of 5 stars I was there, 6 Jun. 2011
David Slater (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Knows? The Woodworm Archives Volume 1 (Audio CD)
The recording is not the greatest, balance leaves something to be desired and High Fidelity it isn't. But it is a good atmospheric live recording and one of the last recordings of Sandy before her tragic early death. So worth it for that alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knows? I knows, that's who knows. Alright?, 2 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Who Knows? The Woodworm Archives Volume 1 (Audio CD)
Imagine, if you can, being hit in the face with what amounts to almost a gallon of YES!!! That is what it is like listening to 'Who Knows'. I remember the first time I heard this album. I was at a bbq in Devon (it was also the first time I'd been to Devon so I was on a winner anyway!) and Angela (the hostess (well used to be 'host' but that's another review!) said she had this album that she'd like us all to listen to. Well, I was blown away (not literally, although there was quite a breeze that afternoon!). I must admit I missed the last couple of tracks (breezers do that to you!) but what I heard was super. Buy this, if only for your Devon based bbq's, it's the biz!!!

Who Knows? The Woodworm Archives Volume 1
Who Knows? The Woodworm Archives Volume 1 by Fairport Convention (Audio CD - 2008)