Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos

on 25 February 2008
This is the second Bear DVD we've bought for our daughter and she loves it! She is now asking for her 'potty chair' on a regular basis and we can't believe how quickly she's progressed from nappy to potty. This DVD has been a great help. Thanks Bear!
on 4 April 2008
I ordered this for a friend. She child-minds and was having problems potty-training her current charge. He loved the video! Not only has he been singing along to the songs but he is now much happier about using his potty. And that's after only the first day of using it! She says it has been a big help.
on 12 September 2008
This DVD uses a very soft approach encouraging tots to gradually become more and more fimiliar with the potty. It really does hold their attention and has some pretty catchy tunes that you may find yourself singing to. Their are two parts to this DVD which are quite different but equally good. Bear in the Big Blue House is ever so gentle and trys to make his characters comfortable about using a potty or announcing the need to use it. This was used for my two children as well some of their cousins and everyone seemed to really appreciate it. This DVD has prompted me to start a small collection of Bear in the Big Blue House.
on 19 May 2009
I bought this dvd as i'm trying to potty train my two year old boy. He starts to watch and after about 15 min gets bored of it. We also have a Bear in the big blue house - shapes and colours DVD and he is loving it. Was hoping that Potty time dvd would make him to show interest in potty but it does not work that way and there is just 10 min scene about actuall potty training.
on 19 May 2009
Great adjunct to potty training. If your child is a Bear fan this is a must during the potty training period as it covers all topics in a way only Bear and his friends can. My son was dry and clean in 2 days-and has been since. Thank you Bear-couldn't have done without you and Max on Target training balls!!Bear In The Big Blue House - Potty Time [DVD]
on 28 June 2010
This is a wonderful set of stories with great characters and catchy songs. It helped with training my daughter to flash the toilet and wash her hands. I'm not a big fan of sticking kids in front of TV but I let her watch this one as much as she wanted and the message sinked in.Highly recommended.
on 4 April 2015
It's a classic! Watched when newly released years ago with my eldest, and now years on my toddler loves bear! Bear still has his charm! The potty song is brilliant and I find myself singing it whilst potty training my Little one!!
Excellent service from seller, happy purchase!
on 9 June 2010
The dvd is abit too american ie dipers instead of nappys. It talks alot about going to the potty but then shows a character sitting on the loo,confusing for a 3yr old. The dvd is ok but could be alot better.
on 11 March 2016
This DVD is fab. Yes, it does favour American English but I grew up in England with Sesame Street and The Muppet Show on TV. It didn't harm my understanding or my ability to follow their dialogues (in the days before you could look them up on the internet!). Similarly, my 2 year old was entranced by Bear and smiled and danced along to the songs. He may or may not go on to be a whizz with the potty but this DVD scored 5/5 star rating for entertainment value alone. Hopefully, the potty training will work!
on 20 September 2009
My 19 month old daughter loves this dvd and has already started to make the move to the potty after watching it.