on 30 November 2007
I have two flip flaps sitting on my windowsill. Just sitting, and swaying in the light. And do you know what? For such gentle unassuming things, they sure do attract a lot of attention. I recently had builders in and caught them all standing gazing at the flip-flaps! These big butch builders were mesmerized!
Cute, and therapeutic. I love them.
on 29 April 2009
We've bought a couple of these now, they're solar powered plants, wakes up when the sun comes out and goes to bed when it goes in. It produces a very gentle flip flap up and down movement, quite relaxing with lots of funky pot colours. Everyone who comes round comments on it!!
on 20 October 2011
This is great, not so much a toy as you don't really play with it but quite mesmorising.
Not the first solar powered plant ever to be created as nature got there first!!
on 22 September 2009
great little gizmo sits on my pc desk swaying along always makes me smile ;0)