Price:£249.99+ Free shipping

on 6 January 2012
Little tikes an American based company has produced many robust plastic toys over the years.

This house although not large is sturdy and stable.

The doorbell although a little hard to hear plays several compositions all of which are short and familiar.

The house is part assembled the door and window shutters being already in place. The whole thing clips together and the roof is screwed on with 2.75" screws which locks the whole unt together.

I will provide photographs to display the externals and internals for your reference.

The house is double walled and lacks the protrusions and extrusions of cheaper non branded playhouses so there is less likelyhood of getting injured on the inside or outside of the house walls.

That said there are a few exceptions and from experience there are design flaws which allow fingers to be trapped and injured - I will photograph these and indicate the "sore" points!

Apart from that the house is proving to be invaluable its size allows us to put it in our lounge (23'x18') and it is used almost all day as a playhouse and toy storage.

Personally Recommend for children 18months to 48months+ over 4 years old the house will be too small!
on 24 June 2013
Bought this for our 22mth old daughter. Great size, good quality. Features working doorbell, front door that opens & shuts with mailbox, one window at side with shutters. Inside feature includes a small kitchen with 2hobs & a phone. Great wee playhouse which is already a big hit!
on 13 April 2016
Arrived promptly. Installed on twins birthday and they loved it unfortunately pack of screws missing to fix doorbell. Rang Amazon and advised to get in touch with Little tikes and given phone number. Rang them and had to send proof of sale and then following day received email saying they would send then to delivery address. They thankfully arrived and now been fitted and they love it. So yes would recommend this product and always good to see how things are dealt with when there is a problem.Product well made nice colours and good thickness of item making it quite strong.
on 29 August 2013
Bought this for our grandson who is nearly two. He loves playing in it, only problem is that when we visit, my wife has to play in there with him!
Assembly was no problem, took no time.
If you are looking for a play house for the garden look no further.
on 15 August 2012
I got this play house for my wee boy, he is 2 years old.
He loves it very much. My partner put it together and it was fairly easy to put together. Lovely bright colours and big enough for mum dad wee man and jack russel.Great buy.
on 20 March 2015
Brilliant, my 3 year old little girl and her friends love it, and the summer hasn't started yet! Pricey compared to some but needed an outdoor sturdy one and this was reasonable compared to others.
on 2 May 2012
My daughter is 26 months old and loves the house, she is an only child and hope she will have some years of playing in it with her friends.
on 15 June 2014
Great fun house, good quality. I think my granddaughters would live in it she loves it so much! The door bell is a brilliant extra.
on 28 October 2012
We bought this for our son when he was 16 months. We've had it for over a year and he still plays with it every day! Now that his imagination is developing he is playing wonderful games with it. The door bell is pretty cool too!
on 8 November 2012
My Kids love the magic doorbell house, great value for money, its durable and it keeps the occupied for hours. Its suitable for boys and girls and the colour of the house is ideal! This my best buy yet and my kids are 3 and 2!