5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
This cartoon always manages to bring tears to my eyes whenever I watch it! The sad beginning and cleverly composed music makes it so emotional! The story is well written and the characters are unforgettable. This is the best "Land Before Time" film out of the dozen sequels out there...a definite must-have.
Published on 16 Nov. 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the one that arrived!
The picture shows a digitally remastered one. The one that arrived, in a different case, wasn't. It was not even the correct aspect ration for a new style TV and wouldn't alter. The quality was poor. Amazon absolutely fine about a refund, without even requiring to see the the DVD. I'm hoping the trilogy version is better so that I can replace.
Published 18 months ago by Sweetsnbooksnradio4

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars longneck, 30 April 2014
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
the best of all the series,and a song to give hope to all in times of sadness or loneliness,as 5 little dinosaurs are cut off from there families ,they make a journey followed ny sharptooth (t.rex) whos after them if I tell you more it will spoil your and your childrens enjoyment.recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars The Land before Time, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this movie as a kid, it was amazing then and its amazing now. I cried a few time during it and then I was laughing then crying again. But that is a good sign of how fantastic the movie is. All kids should watch this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
A classic movie given to my 4 year old niece who has enjoyed it again and again. Great for her mother when she needs to quickly do some housework and keep my niece preoccupied! Not too scary for her either

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 13 Aug. 2008
A. P. Jones (Hazel Grove, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
I used to watch this film all the time when I was younger, and I will quite happily watch this film over and over again now!! It is a very fond memory of mine. I would recommend this film to anybody!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars All time classic!, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this film as remembered it bk in my childhood days, very beautiful film, and you never for get the cute dino's in this film , specially my fave ' Ducky' Yup Yup Yup. will watch over again ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Childhood favourite, 6 May 2013
J. H. Grunill (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD to replace the video I had owned since childhood. Whilst the picture quality does not appear to have been restored this is still worth buying if you have children who love dinosaurs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's favourite DVD, 30 July 2013
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
When my children were small this was one of their favourite films. When I saw this in amazon I bought two copies one for us and one for the little ones. It is just as we remember- a classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say - it's a Don Bluth film. Brilliant! My kids watched this and all other Don Bluth films as children. They're all grown up now and their children are now watching them.

5.0 out of 5 stars questionable quality, 18 May 2015
This review is from: The Land Before Time [DVD] (DVD)
Great price for the dvd and ok time from delivery. I am disappointed in the quality which is very much of a bad vhs. Perhaps some thought for this? But still enjoyed the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's been a long time..., 17 May 2004
To be honest I haven't seen this film since I was a kid! I remember most of it, as I used to watch it with my brother religiously over and over again. Superb stuff! I think I was too young and too different to my current self to actually appreiate the work put into this film, but the snippits I can recall are beautiful moments.
Final verdict: buy it! Trust me and the other reviewers it's worth every penny/cent/pound/dollar and euro!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

The Land Before Time [DVD]
The Land Before Time [DVD] by Don Bluth (DVD - 2006)