on 26 November 2009
If you buy this and Motor City Madness - The Ultimate Funkadelic Westbound Compilation you will ahve the best of BOTH parts of the brilliant Funkadelic's career for nes to nothing...

This CD features to more commercial later period from 76 to 81.
on 28 January 2015
oh FFFFunk me ! - georgeous music - if you like rhythms and musicianship and irreverance then buy this - brilliant
on 7 November 2015
Arrived quickly and in good order. Very happy with this purchase.
on 20 November 2011
Transported me back to the 70's which was when I had the time of my life dancing in the clubs to the sounds of the Funkadelic, James Brown & the JB's, Parliament, Cameo etc. etc.

If that was your thing then and it's still your thing now, then you need to buy this CD. It is seriously BAD.
on 14 March 2013
fancied reliving my youth and this doesn't disappoint. ordered, and delivered promptly now playing in my car much to my teenage sons distress!