5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent_!*
I bought this after reading many reviews about it saying how good it was and i was certainly not disappointed! It portrays teenage life and high school as it is, which you dont see all the time in modern films.

Published on 13 Jan 2007 by Loriin

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
kids enjoyed
Published 5 months ago by Margaret Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent_!*, 13 Jan 2007
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)

Its about a group of girls who start a scavenger hunt at a sleepover and the stakes are high (the fountain sitting place at high school, where sitting there decides your future in the high) so the girls go through lots of tasks which are very entertaining to watch!

Quoted "Mean girls only after night" but i would have to disagree however it is brillaint well worth a watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepover Secrets!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN IN !!!!!!, 5 Aug 2008
S. Arden - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
When I got this movie after reading the reviews here, it sounded fab, and I couldn't wait to get it. I watched this when I was ill in bed and it just catchs you from the moment you watch it. It's totally gripping.You wait. Every night I watch part of this film. I cannot resist!!!!!!!
Ok so here it goes, this is the basics of the movie. It's about this girl 'Julie', who is having a goodbye slumber party for her best friend who is leaving, and she will miss her, and Julie invits three girls.
Her previous best friend (Stacy),-which they have brokenfriends and Stacy's way popular-her enemy- has just broken up with her boyfriend (because she wanted to go to the high school dance and he didn't)!!!! Tough huh!!
Stacy has rappid new fun plans for that night, and she goes round Julie's, and she plans with them a scavenger hunt doing things -some bad- to win the best spot for lunch at their new high school(it's the popular table and space). Julie loves this senior boy who is way popular so she is determind to win so she can sit with him at lunch instaeed of being a freshman and sittig at the dupster tables. However Julie's mum is out and she doesn't want her gooing out of the house!!!! Keep cool!!!.
They break this rule. Which two teams can win to get the lunch spot!!!!
One of the best movie, my friend and I watched this on our sleepover , it was a hit!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 14 Nov 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
i knew this film was going to be my sort of film when i first saw the trailor at the cinema last year . it is funny and sentimental in the right places .
the best thing about this film is that its main character doesnt have to be pefect all the time , as we see julie is a bit of a loser at first but the cool guy likes her even more because she is true to herself .
as for the popular girls , well they get their just desserts in the nicest possible way!
watch it!

5.0 out of 5 stars such a typical teen film, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I love it! I wish me and my friends got up to these kinda things on my sleepovers. steeling someones boxers was so funny and dressing the shop manicans. I love it. its about a group of 4-5 girls who have a "battle" with some mean girls and its just a really good film for a party! i recommend you try it

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepover dvd 2004, 22 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I recently purchased this dvd for my two granddaughters aged six and twelve who thoroughly enjoyed it. They have watched the film several times already which must mean it's good. The dvd arrived on time and good order,

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 24 July 2011
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I enjoyed watching Sleepover, as it builds up excitment and I found it humorous. It's about 4 teenagers that are having a sleepover and then there rivals turn up and, both the 4 best friends and there enemies, have a list of things to do and the team that does them all first, gets to sit at the beloved fountain lunch spot, and the losing team sits by the garbage bins. Julie, main character, Has a crush on a boy and he then see's her in a gorgeous red dress and falls in love with her. They end together but who will win the dream lunch spot??????
the acting is a little weak but it's a great film to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviewed by 12 year old girls, 19 April 2011
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I got this for my daughters birthday sleepover. 6 x 12 year old girls thought this was really funny a great movie for this age group and sleepovers. Must add that I haven't seen it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleepover, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
Well I bought a used version of this film as I have never seen it before, however I loved it! I am 16 years old and like all these chick flicks, when I bought it I was like hmm is this going to be a little girl movie? But really its a fun girly movie for all ages. Might not be the best movie I have seen but it certainly entertained me and I am glad that I have bought it. So if you just want to watch a movie on your own or you want to get together with some friends then watch this comedy chick flick!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 July 2014
kids enjoyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely film for a girly night in, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Sleepover [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
Such an amazing, fun film. Really enjoyable and fun to watch on a night in, moreso for pre-teens however. Still recommend ^^

Sleepover [DVD] [2004]
Sleepover [DVD] [2004] by Joe Nussbaum (DVD - 2005)
Used & New from: £4.81