5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionary capo
I bought this for my Dad for his birthday after he'd read rave reviews in the press. He's been playing the guitar for decades and said that this was an amazing bit of kit and has totally changed guitar-playing for him. It helps that it looks like something either NASA or Apple would design. Form and function perfectly fused.
Published on 14 Feb 2009 by K. Tallant

2.0 out of 5 stars surprised
I bought a g7th acoustic capo and was so impressed that I bought another for my other guitar. Then when I got a classical guitar I thought I'd buy a g7th classical guitar capo. I works ok, although I feel since the fingerboard side is longer the griping side should be longer so that closing and securing would be easier and more efficient. My major problem with the capo is...
Published 22 months ago by dude

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use AND keeps strings in tune, 5 July 2010
I am very pleased with my G7th classical capo. It is so easy to use and unlike my previous cheap elasticated capo, does not throw the strings out of tune when I raise it up the fingerboard. It also looks very stylish and sleek!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 28 May 2009
I'm pretty sure this capo is one of the best. It's easy to use and it's size is perfect for both my electric and acoustic guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury capo, 29 Jan 2013
An impressive design and luxurious feel. A joy to use. Works perfectly and is very easy to put on or take off one handed. I also have the shorter, slightly bowed version for steel string and electric guitar.

5.0 out of 5 stars G7TH Classical Guitar Capo, 6 Nov 2010
M. Scott - See all my reviews
May be a bit bulky compared to other capos. Clever idea, well made, dose what it says. What more can you ask.

3.0 out of 5 stars G7th Capo, 4 May 2010
This review is from: G7th Performance Capo for 6-String Electric/Acoustic Guitar (Electronics)
I have a number of guitars and the g7th works very well with some but not all. As a general guide, I've found it effective with lighter gauge stringed guitars. However, I have a Martin acoustic which normally has a medium gauge string (heavier than my other guitars) and the g7th does not work (buzzing) on the 1st and 2nd fret no matter where it is positioned on the fret. The problem appears to be that on the lower neck positions, this design can't generate the clamping strength required for heavier gauge strings.

So, try before you buy, if it works on your guitar, then I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Capo, 23 April 2010
M. Alexandre - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son and came in 2 days of ordering.I gave it to my son and he said that it was so cool and it looked very good as well as working very well on his guitar. He said that it was by far the best capo he had used because of its ease of use. Overall it was very good. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Capo., 10 July 2014
Well made item and performs tasks excellently. However dont see how an item advertised as 24 ends up at 29. Even charged vat on post & package. Not good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 26 Jun 2014
Not a brilliant guitarist by any means but not sure why the g7th is the price it is.
The trigger capo I have cost 5and works just as well.
G7th looks and feels good but as I said, the trigger carries out its function just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality and ease of use 10/10, 10 Jun 2014
Mrs. C. J. Cubbon (Stafford, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
why mess about with fiddly capos...this is the second one of these ive owned (as I sold my old guitar with it in the case) and to be honest...having had other capos...this is the only one id recommend. Its easy to use and kind on the guitar...stylish too !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best capo you can buy, 28 May 2014
Excellent design, it stays where you put it and is well worth the money. I have owned a few capos and this is the best and worth the extra money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›