5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to my prayers!!!!
Published on 27 Sep 2010 by Peggy

3.0 out of 5 stars Surya Hair Colour/EcoHamster
Published on 10 Dec 2011 by avid1

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to my prayers!!!!, 27 Sep 2010
This review is from: Surya Brasil Henna Cream Mahogany 70ml, 2.31fl.oz (Personal Care)
My life had been devasted by a horrible reaction to black hair dye, which left me ill for months! As I beagn to get better I was hit by the awful fact I could never dye my hair again.I had tried so may herbal colours that wash out after 2 shampoos and dont cover grey! Since trying Surya henna cream I have been given fresh hope, it tints my grey mahogany and lasts 8-12 washes on my hair. I have just started using the leave in conditioner too and my hair is so silky. I purchased from eco hamster and each time I have ordered it has arrived quickly, I will use this product forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class for people with allergies!, 18 May 2013
An excellent product with lovely lasting colour. I am allergic to normal permanent hair dyes, but this one has no after effects. However, it would be helpful if I could purchase it in a larger size (which I have done in the past from another provider who is no longer selling) to avoid having to constantly buy a new bottle each time - any hopes?

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived sooner than expected. Great product, 21 April 2013
Love the product although approximately 30% dearer than when previously purchased from another company.arrived before expected date . Used product before and think its great

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful on Roots, 22 May 2014
I have used this Surya product now for 3 years and find them very useful on white /grey with dark brown added to create lovely dark burnished brown hair:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars henner hair dye, 27 Jan 2014
This is an excellent product as I am allergic to normal hair dye but this covers all my grey hair and stays in it dose fayed in time but dose not wash out all together I would recommend this to any one it also leaves your hair feeling very soft and shiney

3.0 out of 5 stars Surya Hair Colour/EcoHamster, 10 Dec 2011
I love Surya hair dye, I have been using it for several years now, it colours and conditions my hair beautifully, with subtle highlights, and it is easy to use. I have been buying it from EcoHamster. Unfortunately,my last purchase did not arrive. For the past week I have repeatedly emailed them and tried 'phoning them. The 'phone was continuously engaged, now it is just left to ring. THEY DO NOT RESPOND.I have had to mark this item down because of EcoHamster.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never order it again!!!, 16 Jun 2011
It was my second time ordering this product and never received it just like first time back in January!!I wont make the same mistake third time,thats for sure!!!!!!