5.0 out of 5 stars FAB scissors
I was a little hesitant about ordering these scissors as they were such a great price, but they are FAB! Very sharp and a good cutting edge for paper and material. The selection of sizes is also good - you have a pair for practically any job around the house.
Published on 30 Oct. 2010 by TAG

3.0 out of 5 stars scissors
o k but only if you have little fingers. i found that i could never get my
fingers into the holes.
Published 17 months ago by no

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB scissors, 30 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Draper 75552 5-Piece Soft-Grip Household Scissors Set (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive High Quality!, 9 Aug. 2012
I couldn't believe how well these scissors cut and I was actually shocked as they were so inexpensive. They are as good as my KitchenAid scissors which costs nearly 3 times the price for one!

I use them everyday from cutting paper, meat, fabric and even hair (my poor child!!)

I would recommend to anyone who needs good scissors - even bought a set for my Grandmother who loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, sturdy sensible set, 1 Sept. 2011
Katharine Kirby "Kate" (HELSTON, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I was really impressed with the heavy duty quality of the scissors in this set. They are substantial in feel and no way will the handles come apart from the blades as some cheaper sets do after a little use. I am inspired to reorganise my kitchen drawer immediately. Draper must be selling them at a loss. The large scissors are perfect for cutting material and the smaller ones will be good kitchen scissors, flower arrangement shears, decoupage snips, paper scissors, craft working ones; general string cutting and opening of the multitude of amazon parcels...

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy set of scissors and great value too !, 6 Oct. 2011
Gives me lots of choice for our home and my workshop etc.
Always handy to have various sizes too !
Thanks very much !

5.0 out of 5 stars A sharp decission, 22 Aug. 2010
Alan Thorne (Gatwick UK) - See all my reviews
These Scissors are the best quality and very comfortable to use, I recommend these for any kitchen, sewing room, grooming parlour or office, I will definately buy more packs in the future for gifts and replacements, even my friends were very impressed with them, better than any super market stock, buy them for the missus she will give you the extra cuddle for a sensible decission.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice scissors, 30 July 2011
Mrs. Maureen Olafsen (UK) - See all my reviews
These scissors are very nice.....5 different sizes for all types of uses....I do a lot of crafts and so use the smaller ones quite a lot,and the bigger ones serve as kitchen scissors....I recommend these. I haven't had a problem with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A few solid looking scissors for a bargain price, 21 July 2012
JC (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased this scissor pack and was unsure what the quality would be like given the number of pairs and the price. I am happy to say that they appear to be of good solid build and a good range of sizes. Only time will really tell how solid they are but first impressions are very good.

I bought this to replace a pair of scissors we have had in the kitchen for about 10 years. They served us very well, even though we probably used them to cut thing we shouldn't have (too heavy). I can only hope that these scissors perform and last as well as my previous pair.

At this point I'd be quite happy to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Drapers sharp scissors, 31 Aug. 2012
Thanks have just received two packs of scissors, wondered about them being sharp as some are not when you buy them. These are excellent and very good value for money. would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars looking for scissors look no further, 19 Mar. 2012
a must buy good price good quality now have more scissors than uses but they really are good and look built to last they are also comfortable on the fingers with soft grips.price is also right 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars A good assortment of scissors, 17 July 2012
tiredofreligion (aberdeen scotland) - See all my reviews
I now have a surplus of scissors. There is one for every need, which is great! They are quite sharp and quite comfortable in your hand. I have been using these for various things (cutting paper, cloth, through packaging material, etc) for the past 2 months, and they do the job as advertised. Recommended!