5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds like R.P. McMurphy bought a fake...
Pokemon Emerald ROCKS! It's got pretty much everything that a Pokemon game should have...

I'm not here to write a review though, but to say that if you buy this game and the clock does not work (ie, you set it, wait 5 minutes and check to see if it's keeping time), then it is very probably a fake! I have two fake copies of this game- a grey cartridge fake from...
Published on 20 Jun 2007 by J. Harding

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit
*sputter* I checked online when I received an odd message at start up, the cart I received was counterfeit! *swears* if you try to trade Pokemon to a proper cart, everything gets wiped!
Published 12 months ago by Kendersrule

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
This game is a bootleg, don't buy from this user, i am really disappointed with my purchase, I would like my money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars G8t, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
Really happy with this product, the product arrived on time and my little brother was really happy to have this game.
Look in about 6 shops couldn't find it.
Thank You seller for this product and great delivery.
My little brother still plays with it everyday and loves it. The price was reasonable and great for this game as i didn't want to be paying alot for old game but was he happy with this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pokemon game, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
Needed a hour or 2 by myself , for when my daughter was asleep , and befor i had here i got through black and white and pearl and heartgold, so though id go back abit further and start getting the old ones! still love this game!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FAN, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
I LOVE POKEMON. I LOVE IT EVEN MORE NOW I HAVE IT ON GAMEBY. FRIENDS CANNOT BORROW IT. HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY ON IT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 27 Aug 2009
Amazon Customer (Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
One of the best Pokemon games, probably shouldn't buy it if you have Ruby and Sapphire though.

5.0 out of 5 stars regional version, 16 July 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
WARNING! this is the US version, and as such will not work with any uk pokemon games!!! It will also randomly delete if played on uk consoles (well, it happened to me)

5.0 out of 5 stars The most complex RPG around, 29 July 2006
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
I've worked my way through most of the GBA rpg's and I bought this thinking it would be a quick and fun easy blast of a game, but it's by far the longest and most complex rpg I've ever played!

It was my first pokemon, and this one is also the biggest, it's like taking up exercise by competing in the olympics. I had to print off some information about it because it was so complex, and I don't think you could really get the most out of the game without some FAQS or help from someone who knows.

That said, it's brilliant, and not just for kids at all. There isn't much plot, but the game is so engrossing it doesn't matter. Don't expect it to be short though, once you're in, pokemon will own your soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pokemon Phenomenon - End of Step 1., 30 Oct 2005
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
The first step of the Pokemon Phenomenon ends with Emerald. With the craze destined to be reborn all over again on the DS (And what a comeback it'll be, I tell you), this is the final Pokemon game to grace a 2D screen.
And it's certainly a fitting end. With all that made the previous Pokemon games so painfully good condensed into one game, it's simply irresistible. The obvious disadvantage is it's similarities to it's parent games, Ruby and Sapphire, but with the quality level so high, you could do far, far worse than to revisit Hoenn.
So, the phenomenon that dominated your lifestyle at the turn of the century (Trading Cards, games, cartoons, practically everything) ends part one of the invasion on your life here.
Okay, so it may not be as big now as it was back then, but it still turns over profits that put every other franchise to shame.
Now relish Emerald, and make the most of the relatively pokemon-free country while it lasts, because when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl explode onto the DS with 3D and ONLINE features, it WILL start all over again with the dawn of step 2.
Step 3 will be a Pokemon Matrix that enslaves us all.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Mistake!, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
I did not realize the internal battery had run dry when I bought this. Upon closer inspection of the item description, I saw that it did indeed state the battery had run out, so this was my own fault entirely for not reading the description properly! Nonetheless the game is still playable and the timer only affects a couple of minor aspects in the game, so I have still thoroughly enjoyed playing this. Delivery was prompt and the game cartridge arrived safely without any damage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 27 May 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) (Video Game)
Pokemon Emerald, a remake of Ruby and Sapphire with a few neat additions. However beware when buying when you get the cartridge make sure you check the back and it says AGB-002. If it is anything different it means it is a fake. Make sure to get a refund asap instead of find out months too late like I have. I was dissappointed to find I couldn't transfer my pokemon from this or the firered version I purchased to my pearl game because of this, corrupting and then deleting the file after trying.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance)
Pokémon Emerald (Game Boy Advance) by Nintendo (Game Boy Advance)
Used & New from: Ł10.99