5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sylvanian House by Miles 100%
This house is the best one to buy for Sylvanians. It is just the right size and has the dimensions and beauty of the traditional dream dollhouse.
Published on 21 Sep 2008 by debbie8355

3.0 out of 5 stars A ten year old's review
Published on 30 Jun 2010 by Mr N Mancer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sylvanian House by Miles 100%, 21 Sep 2008
debbie8355 "*" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
It is much better than the open sided houses as it opens out at a right angle and there is an additional floor section you can place to make the final quarter square floor complete once it is opened. It has an impressive staircase that can fit in various locations and a wall that can swing to provide an internal or external wall.
Their are also other accessories you can buy to make this house even more impressive - an additional light for one of the bedrooms, a conservatory and even wallpaper are available.
The rooms are easy to access because of the design and it shuts up with plenty of storage space.
Highly recommended. A must buy for Sylvanian fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting ... a Sylvanian's dream home!, 5 Nov 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
This is a beautifully made, tough and durable house, which will give many years of pleasure to any child (or grown up, like me!). It is of hinged construction, which means it can be played with both open or closed, and opens up to reveal 5 rooms plus an additional open play area. There is also a first floor outdoor balcony area. Two of the rooms have independently switchable ceiling lights, which adds to the realism and makes a lovely night-time display! The stairs can be fitted in any number of positions, and the doors open and close. There is ample room inside for lots of Sylvanian furniture too. Overall this is a really quaint little house, and the build quality is outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sylvanian House, 18 Aug 2009
SlayerKat "Desperate Housewife" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
This really is a wonderful choice for Sylvanian housing. I purchased it for my daughter after researching houses on Amazon and reading reviews like this one. The house opens out for play and you can get into each little room very easily. There is a balcony for extra playroom and a piece of additional floor space to be added to create even more play area at the front of the house. It's very sturdy and well built as to be expected from Sylvanian products. It doesn't come with any furniture. The lights are a great addition and further lights can be purchased to light the other rooms. I got a light and curtain kit direct from Sylvanian customer services who were very friendly and it's worth doing. These supplementary lights have their own battery supply and power switch.

4.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun!, 30 Jan 2009
Phoey Ong - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
This was a great buy, it was a little heavy on the price tag, but my children totally adore it. I've even started collecting the figures...
Good toy, however can end up addicted to it and can't stop buying the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow Hall, 15 Oct 2006
E. Parker (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
Great house, working lights are brilliant! Solid and really well made, nice size-not too big but not too small either, can fit in lots of accessories and dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family fun for the little ones, 2 Nov 2009
busigal (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
A lovely product, good size house with plenty of scope for furnishing.Good quality and perfect price,very good value for money! Best price anywhere and as usual I had left my purchase to the last minute but this is not a problem with Amazon superb prompt delivery,well packaged and easy to track. Excellent service.

4.0 out of 5 stars sylvanian families willow hall, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
I bought this for my four year old daughters christmas present as she had asked for a big girls dolls house. She loved it , has not stopped playing with it .With this house all you get is the house with empty rooms ,I purchased three/four rooms for her and this was more than enough , to be honest you cant squeeze more than this in the house .
A good sturdy house though !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely house, 19 Nov 2009
V. Elford - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
I got this for my daughter for her fourth birthday having loved sylvanians when I was little. Having been hesitant about spending so much money on a present I'm glad I bought this one because she hasn't stopped playing with it, and I've enjoyed playing with her. I'd recommend it, but I'd factor in buying some furniture to go with it. I think this is a good house compared to others because it folds up and you can carry it around the house more easily without the pieces falling out.

5.0 out of 5 stars dolls house, 27 Aug 2005
michelle (london, catford United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
a family heirloom i think can be passed down to your grandchildren because it is very strong.

3.0 out of 5 stars A ten year old's review, 30 Jun 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Willow Hall (Toy)
I am 10 years old and me and my 14 year old sister love playing with Sylvanian Families. Willow Hall was my first ever house I got it for my birthday. I was pleased with it overall but it says that it has five rooms but one of them is very very small, hardly big enough for a bathroom and certainly not for a bed. Also my one came with the children's bedroom set but it doesn't even mention that in any of the descriptions, I had allready asked for the children's bedroom set for my birthday too, so I ended up having two !!
None of these things are big problems but I would have liked to know them before I chose Willow Hall so I am just letting every one know !!

Sylvanian Families Willow Hall