Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon 31 May 2005
If you loved the original all those years ago with the voice of the inimitable John Alderton, you will love this new updated version. The theme tune has been revamped, the stories are all brand new and so are some of the characters. There's a new Mountain Rescue to add to the emergency fun, crewed by an Aussie pilot and his helicopter. All the old favourite original residents of Pontypandy are there too, as eccentric as ever and constantly needing one emergency service or other!
It's pacey, it's funny, kids love it and it will prove a real asset to your collection. Buy it and watch them enjoy!
on 19 November 2011
My grandson adores Fireman Sam, he has been watching his DVDs since he was almost 3 years and he is about to turn 4, his birthday theme will be Fireman Sam. I have bought many DVDs here and on Amazon.com and I wish the episode content was published with each DVD information. Purchase of another DVD that contained almost all previous episodes pushed me towards conducting a research of episode content on each DVD before I buy it. I hope this helps you.
This DVD Fireman Sam: To the Rescue! (DVD 2008)
contains: Neighborhood Watch
Bathtime for Dusty
Fun Run
Trouble and Squeak
Beast of Pontypandy
on 12 October 2009
Great great great, you cant beat Sam. My boy just watches it over and over. He has other Sam DVDs which I also recommend. I watch them with him and somehow they dont tire me out either, and theres always a message to them. Recommended
Fireman Sam - To The Rescue!, is a really nice little collection, you get 5 episodes & in total it's just under 1 hour long. Just right to keep the kids quite. Each episode also has full subtitles that I am very pleased about. Below is a list of the episodes you get on this DVD...

Episode 1 – Danger Falling Sheep
Episode 2 – Twist Of Fate
Episode 3 – A Real Livewire
Episode 4 – Bug Eyed Boy From Venus
Episode 5 – Bath-time For Dusty
on 3 August 2009
My grandson and neice have watched this DVD repeatedly, and for the price that makes it excellent value for money. I liked the updated Fireman Sam and although I know there are new voices the children didn't!There's some funny stories aswell as many rescues.
on 27 October 2011
Bought to keep my 3 year old nephew entertained when Fireman Sam is not on the television. He loves it. However, you do have to by a couple of these DVDs at once as there is only 1 programme per DVD (this is for your own sanity, as it gets played over and over).

But a very good product, and get's delivered very quickly. I will be buying more
on 9 March 2011
A great DVD for young children, Norman's up to his tricks as usual and getting into trouble, though Fireman Sam saves the day and there's always a moral to the tale, which is a good way of getting children to understand safety and honesty whilst having fun.
on 5 November 2011
The funniest moment was in "Bathtime for Dusty.

When Mike Flood had gone over to the Mountain Rescue Station to fix Tom's boiler, and said it needed re-tuning, he spun his wrench on his finger, then it flew off and landed on Tom Thomas' foot! Hilarious!
on 3 October 2011
This is a great DVD! My two year old LOVES it and has watched it over and over again. I have even found myself pausing in front of the tv to catch a few minutes of it. Very entertaining.
on 7 June 2011
Both of my children love this DVD and the morning starts with "Fireman Sam to the rescue!". I caught my husband watching it as well.:-)