on 7 November 2014
the door protectors are delivered rolled up and, even after two days laid flat with heavy books on them they returned to their rolled state. Trying to attach them to our doors with the flimsy stickers proved very difficult and caused more damage to our doors than the dogs did. I would not recommend these door protectors.
on 28 October 2014
Biggest waste of money - I don't usually write reviewd but felt I had to for this one. It comes rolled up, I tried to hold it straight for days to see if it would help loosen/unroll the piece of plastic but no use. doesn't stay on the door and keeps falling off. Don't waste your money.
on 10 August 2014
Product is good in principle but due to it being rolled up when delivered it doesn't unroll! When it hung on the door handle we placed the Velcro around the edges as directed but due to the plastic being rolled previously the Velcro wouldn't keep it attached to the door. We had to buy a roll of sticky back Velcro to place all around the edges and it still doesn't stay on the door.
on 8 February 2015
I like the idea but it's impossible to get the sheet straight (it's dispatched rolled up whether than flat)
on 10 July 2014
Comes rolled up in a tube. Struggled to keep it flat. Even after 48 hours underneath a heavy box, it curled right back up
on 11 September 2014
Waste of money, The thing doesn't go to the end of the door and I couldn't attach it to my door properly as there was nothing provided to stick it with. Its currently rolled up and under the bed.
on 13 March 2013
This was bought for a large breed 6 month old puppy. He has managed to scratch off from the door very easily and has since chewed it. Probably ok for smaller dogs but would not recommend if you have a larger dog who is determined to get out that door.
on 29 May 2014
This item is a great idea but unfortunately it comes rolled up and therefore being made of perspex it stays rolled up! the stickers that arrive with it to secure in place simply don't offer any strength against it's pull. I tried to press it flat for a week but there's no way it will ever go flat. I then tried using strong tape to stick it at the top and bottom (looked terrible) and it still pulled away. This might work if it remained flat when sent. It arrived in a massive box and yet the box was full of air bags and the item rolled up.
on 18 January 2015
Unlike previous similar which was good, this wouldn't,t work.
on 7 September 2014