5.0 out of 5 stars At last, 12 Aug 2013
I had this when it originally came out and so many friends use to borrow it! Then got stolen. Oooops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usher: Rythmn City Vol 1: Caught Up, 27 Mar 2013
Some of the best of Usher with a good video to accompany and tell a story about each song. Very sexy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait till this is released!!!!!USHER AHHHHHHHHHH, 21 Feb 2005
I first saw this mini movie a couple of weeks ago, when they showed it on channel 4's (T4) it was an usher special and I COULD NOT miss it!! I was very impressed with it,and it also cleared up some worrys I had in my head after seeing usher's "no story line" caught up video,cause it actually does make sense after seeing the mini movie and it follows on from the story,It kind of reminded me of michael jacksons "moonwalk" movie,which i liked. In the mini movie/long music video usher sings "red light", "seduction", "Caught up" and something else at the begining i can't remember! The leading lady is the stunning Joy Bryant-you know the best friend of Jessica Alba in "Honey" she plays the Vixen who steals Usher's "U" chain and other rish mens money.Guest appearances are made from P.diddy, Noami Campbell and Ryan Seacrest(American Idol Presenter).
P.s Funniest parts are when p.diddy and NC are bickering! and when usher has his chain stolen he says that "Usher without the 'U' is like Superman without the 'S' " HAHAHA my poor baby!
Anyway I hope you liked this review,and rate me well!! oh yeah dont forget to buy this fantastic dvd!!! XX

USHER-RHYTHM CITY VOLUME ONE - DVD+CD