1,440 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done
There isn't a lot you say about a stereo lead like this. Is it 1.2m long? Yes. Is there a stereo jack plug on each end? Yes. Does it work? Yes. Now I'm not an audiophile and I was using this to turn some old tapes into mp3's, a job it helped accomplished with ease and the audio was of decent quality, and there's not much more to say.

I will say, that it...
Published on 29 Mar. 2009 by DarkenedRoom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Simple product, i use this to connect my iphone to my car. Works great and for the money who can complain?
Published 23 months ago by Lisa Cain

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, but only 1M, 22 July 2012
George E. Martin (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M (Accessory)
This cable is only 1m, not the 1.2 advertised. It's a bit annoying, but considering the price it doesn't matter. Another problem is that it seems to fit quite loose in the headphone jack, when I can dangle my phone from my headphone cable, but not from this; it also comes loose occasionally while in my pocket, leading to sound distortion. This is only a problem if, like me, you are using this lead to connect to headphones rather than a fixed speaker system. If you are using it with a laptop chances are it will be fine. The audio quality is fine, I can't tell the difference between this and the original cable that came with my headphones(and that's not for lack of trying, I played several songs on max volume and still didn't get any distortion. I have a £50 or senheisers, you might find it makes a difference with higher quality or louder headphones.)

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhile purchase, 17 Jun. 2012
The cable arrived well within the estimated time and was appropriately packaged with no excess.

The size appropriate packaging not only allows the P&P to stay low but meant that my cable could be posted whilst i was at University. Super handy!!

The cable itself is the full 1.2m as advertised and works well in a number of the devices I have in my home. I've used it to connect:
a netbook to a sound system,
a stereo to a netbook,
a smaller stereo to a larger more powerful sound system
an iPod to a sound system
and its also been used as part of an elaborate extension for headphones

and has worked perfectly, no sound issues at all.

For only a couple of pence it was a worthwhile investment and a much cheaper alternative to the one I was using prior to this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stereo Jack Plug, 14 April 2013
G. Matthews (UK) - See all my reviews
I use to have a few of these cables but over time I have lent them to friends and never got them back.
I gave the last one to my son to take to France last year, and the other week I needed one for my new car and I could not find one.
I ordered 3 of these from amazon but did not realise that they were coming from Honk Kong, no problem with that but I needed one that weekend so I had to borrow one myself.
They arrived after about 2 to 3 weeks and seem to work ok, but the cable does seem rather thin hence the 3 stars, but maybe that will be good thing as they do not take up much room.
My only regret is I wish I had ordered slightly longer ones, but they were cheap, so prehaps I will order a couple of longer ones from the UK this time.

I hope this hepls...........

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then ever, 27 July 2012
I originally brought one of these wires last November (8 months ago) as my old wire no longer worked. For the price I wasn't expecting much but when it came it worked well and lasted. After about 6 months the wires were a bit loose and it needed a bit of twiddling to get the sound right but nothing major. But I decided to buy some new ones anyway. These new ones came the day after I ordered them and are a lot more sturdy then my previous ones so hopefully will last longer. For the price you pay they are very very good value. Would recommend these to anyone and maybe next time I need to order some they will be even better! Don't be put off by previous comments, this wire works and works well and they design is evolving to be better and more suitable then before.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M, 23 Mar. 2014
This is a 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
It tries to be a 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
It succeeds as a 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
I bought this 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
Because I needed a 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M
I'm happy because I received a 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M

1.0 out of 5 stars Ballbag, 28 Feb. 2013
The reason i brought the lead was to use with my laptop to connect to my docking station.. the lead drained the music so i only could hear it abit and it made a loud buzzing.. 100% would buy this lead even with its cheap price! it wont work.

3.0 out of 5 stars I used to have a connector like this (but not as heavy) to link up whatever ..., 13 Nov. 2014
the mediocre performance might be due to my ordering the wrong item. I used to have a connector like this (but not as heavy) to link up whatever sound file I had running in my computer to the recording plug so that my sound recording software could record it. I use these recordings for teaching languages. The sound that arrived to my recording software was horribly distorted and nothing I did allowed me to fix this. So, I cannot use this item for what I wanted it for. I would like to hear what it would be used for normally.
The delivery service was startling superlative. I think I had it the day after I ordered it and no postage. Well packaged so when I know exactly what I need and can order the right thing I will try these people again. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money and good quality product, 11 Jun. 2010
Ms. D. K. Sarony (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item 3 days ago and it arrived 2 days later so I was very pleased with the prompt delivery and free postage. I tried the product out this morning and it fitted snuggly into the sockets on the aux-in of my car and the headphone socket of my Iphone. The most important thing for me personally was the the cable fitted my iphone without having to remove the Otterbox case which is very thick. The last cable of this type that I had bought was too wide to fit the iphone with the case on which meant always having to remove the case and therefore risk damaging the iphone while out of its case in the car.

The sound quality has been perfect so no complaints there either.

A good quality product for an incredibly reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only right channel speakers audible, 11 Dec. 2013
Well, the majority of reviews were positive, so I took my chance for 74p. When I used the plugs to connect my iPhone to my car radio, I could only hear the right channel speakers.

Well that's great, since I'm the driver and the driver's seat is on the right of my car. Very practical indeed. However, the description mentions 'stereo jack plug' (twice), so the left channel speakers should join the choir. I fiddles with the balance, but with balance in the upper left, there was no sound. It must be the cable then (quite a relief, I'd hate to go back to the garage with my car).

I left a note for the seller and if they refund the money, or arrange a pick up (for 74p...) I am willing to give them two stars instead of one.

1.0 out of 5 stars short, 13 Nov. 2010
Mr. Mj Milligan "mitch7236" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Jack plug tip to jack plug tip is 98 cm, the paper work and the packing state 1.2m.
Had to give 1 star as you are not allowed to give 0 star.
On e-buyer it would have cost me £1.65, now I know why.