5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done
There isn't a lot you say about a stereo lead like this. Is it 1.2m long? Yes. Is there a stereo jack plug on each end? Yes. Does it work? Yes. Now I'm not an audiophile and I was using this to turn some old tapes into mp3's, a job it helped accomplished with ease and the audio was of decent quality, and there's not much more to say.

I will say, that it...
Published on 29 Mar. 2009 by DarkenedRoom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Simple product, i use this to connect my iphone to my car. Works great and for the money who can complain?
Published on 2 May 2013 by Lisa Cain

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, 29 Mar. 2009
This review is from: 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug 1.2M (Accessory)

I will say, that it came in an appropriate amount of packaging that was posted through my letterbox, so that was a plus, rather than a huge box full of air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and it works fine!, 16 Jan. 2011
I have a netbook and wanted to plug it into the telly. It only has a VGA port and not HDMI so audio was an issue. I ordered this cable. Not very expensive at all. Within a couple of days it arrived. Plugged it into the speaker port and into the telly and now I have audio. I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 cable, 12 Aug. 2011
I have been struggling for a long time with the cable i was using, to the point that i got so sick of it i decided to get a new 1.. why when here was a low price product that works brilliant.. i wont make that mistake again.. because now i know were to come

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 31 July 2011
The item is exactly what I wanted and was completely in line with the sellers advertisement/description.
Very useful to connect any phone/mp3,... to a sound system/tv or any other device with a sound input jack.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a gamble, 17 Jan. 2011
Ordered two of these, one of which I gave to my brother which works absolutely fine from what he tells me.

The other I let the girl friend have and as it happens, turned out to be faulty.
The moulding around the pin at one end doesn't appear to have set correctly so the pin isn't properly supported, this leads to only making a connection to either side of the socket so you have to make a choice as to whether you want sound on your left or your right.

Can't say it wasn't half expected at this price but just keep in mind if your desperate for a working lead and don't fancy your lucky, throw a couple extra £'s in and guarantee yourself one that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars stereo jack plug, 19 July 2010
What a fantastic bargin. I have a BMW and wanted to connect my mp3 so I could listen through the radio. It was delivered in a couple of days free postage and well packed. I would have payed alot more from BMW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect & a complete bargain!, 10 Aug. 2011
This lead is perfect for plugging my ipod into my car stero. the cable is quite thick and sturdy and at only 70p its a complete bargain!

would recommend this to anybody!

Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars many many thanks, 22 Mar. 2013
very happy witht he item I ordered, been looking for this item online everywhere, couldn't find it for love or money, then low and behold, I found this company selling the item I much needed, top company higly recommend them, as if they don't have what ur looking for, then nobody else would have it either, but always give these people a try first, coz the price was unbeatable, elsewhere if I could find this item, or if I wanted to order it and wait from other campanies I was told I would be looking at a cost of around 6.99 plus P & P, I got it from this company for 0.47p for the item its slef, and the P & P was free so I was very happy ineeded, and it arrived within 2day of my order, it arrived 3weeks earlier than expected, so yes im what u would call a very happy customer, and with the business im running, I will be re-ordering other items very soon, coz I noticed a lot of the items u do sell would help me out with my business, coz jack plugs to jack plugs, male or female ends always come in handy, specially when I need an extention lead at short notice, I can either buy knowing my order will be here within 4days max, and the item is always what I needed, im a freelance photographer so I do use a lot of jack plug leads to connect various leads to camera's and control untis, including the wireless units and lights I have to use a lot, but top marks to the only company ive found online who could help me out with my needs, and at a very low price, combined with the free P & P, cant complain, saving every penny helps my business and me, many thanks for helping me out, will be ordering again soon from your selfs,...Andy Lewis of (ANDY LEWIS PHOTO'S)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sodial are Hong Kong based two+ weeks for delivery, 10 Oct. 2011
Sodial are Hong Kong based two+ weeks for delivery, they hide this from purchasers, be warned.

Caught me out recently and took ages to reply to email, until I disputed it through Amazon.