Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on 13 December 2015
Don't think I've ever given a film one star. Wanted a film with a bit of erotica in it and thought this would be just the thing. Wield and pointless. The actress was better in Nanny Mcphee! The male actor was creepy and the whole film was rubbish.
on 14 September 2015
After hearing good comments about this film, I decided to try it myself. Regretted it. Left me feeling cold. I watched it, constantly waiting for the story to perk up, but just ended up feeling that I'd wasted my time.
on 12 March 2015
I like both the actors, but disliked this film. It was supposed to be a 'comedy'. Either my sense of humour is deserting me, or the comic value totally escaped me. Unless you're into so-called 'kinky sex' and get turned on by the thought of self-harm (which is an overt expression of a psychological illness, an activity supposedly overcome by our heroine during the film with the hero's deflection of her into mild sadomasochism), don't bother with this movie. There are better ways of spending time - watching paint dry would be preferable to wasting just under 90 minutes of one's life on this film.
on 9 October 2015
This is not in any way a happy movie; I don't find either of the central characters remotely appealing, and I can't see either of them living happily ever after.

The equasion of self-harm with sexual masochism is moronic. There is no link between the two. To suggest that there is is really quite offensive.

The heroine dumping her very decent boyfriend because he can't get it together to spank her is deeply unattractive - it really put me off her, not just for being so callous, but also for lacking the gumption to just tell him what she wants.

I'd like to see a movie that actually tells an authentic true story about people into SM, but I really don't think one has been made. I'm not quite sure how one can make a movie about spanking Maggie Gyllenhaal so unsexy.
on 10 May 2016
Absolutely awful from start to finish.
on 4 September 2015
Dreadful movie from start to finish!!
on 26 July 2015
shockingly bad as a thick dull girl becomes a slave to her sex obsessed boss. Thats the whole story. No drama, no surprises nothing.
on 5 August 2015
Does what it says on the tin
on 29 June 2015
I have seen some rubbish. This is one of worst
on 25 March 2015
I was told this was a good film if you liked 50 shades of grey.. what a load of rubbish.. I was bored stiff from beginning to end.