• Sky

Format: Audio CDChange

on 1 November 2013
I had all Sky's other albums on vinyl, but not this one. Completing the collection was good, should have done it earlier and playing brought back memories of concerts we went too!
on 21 August 2012
I bought this as a record years ago and was feeling nostalgic so I bought it again on cd. I really love it but it's not as good as Sky 2. Still it brings back a lot of memories.
on 25 November 2012
This is my 3rd purchase of this CD, previously in vynil and cassette.
Highly skilled musicians playing a very good selection of tunes.
Full 5 star quality.
on 27 March 2013
Fantastic musicians, fantastic music. First heard these years ago, forgot just how good SKY actually are, really good in the car
on 20 April 2013
it was i remember from many years ago on vinyl. There are some catchy and unusual tracks well played by excellent musicians
on 21 September 2011
Superb Album. Get it, sit back relax and enjoy, this is an absolute gem of an cd. English/Classical/Prog Rock. Brilliant
on 7 May 2013
A brilliant cd after loosing my first copy a few years ago I found it on your site and was able to re purchase
on 3 February 2014
brought as a present but we have both enjoyed it,good value for the money.it came on time so would buy again
on 27 October 2012
This replaces a previously damaged item - and is everything the original was - great! Will I buy more? Yes!
on 6 December 2012
Just as good as i remember sounds exactly like they did when I saw them in concert great music to relax to