5.0 out of 5 stars Didnt not arrive!!
Published 3 months ago by Linda Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Vanishing 'What's the Point?'
Published on 25 Jun 2007 by Michael Cope

1.0 out of 5 stars Vanishing 'What's the Point?', 25 Jun 2007
Michael Cope (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vanishing Point [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Fans of the original will squirm in embarrassment at this travesty. It's a fluffy bunny version, every hard edge faithfully removed, a gruesome happy ending, a white DJ for God's sake! Cleavon Little must be spinning in his grave. Viggo Mortensen is wooden and unconvincing, and Jason Priestly is, well, white. Super Soul in the original was the Jiminy Cricket of the film, a marvelous creation, full of energy and vitality and, above all, SOUL! Lacking even the saving grace of the orginal soundtrack, at least this version retains the Dodge Challenger. But that's all, that really is all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didnt not arrive!!, 22 May 2014
I ordered this expecting it to arrive as normal by normal POST... ie postman.... but it was sent by courier and never arrived...I have to wait 30days to get my money back.... still waiting..... Why cant you advise HOW the item will be delivered BEFORE we pay for it...so we can decide if to go ahead....???? It was for a special present...very disappointed...I would not have ordered it if I had known it was coming via a courier as they never find me!...thats why I use Amazon...as it normally comes via post/mail.....!!!

Im sure the DVD would have lived up to expectations and I will try to find it from another source..... ie not Amazon!

Vanishing Point [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Vanishing Point [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] by Charles Robert Carner (DVD - 2005)
11.66