5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
I have thick dry, very very curly hair. This is my saviour. Work it through wet hair for lovely defined curls. Not greasy like a serum and doesn't go crispy!

I love you Tigi. Without you, I'm a frizzball. xx
Published on 30 Nov 2010 by History Geek

2.0 out of 5 stars is not as good as their old curly hair range.
I used to use the curl booster spray and also the curling cream (can't remember the name now) and I'm sad to say the replacement is horrendous in comparison!

Published on 27 Sep 2011 by Ria

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 30 Nov 2010
This review is from: Tigi Catwalk Curl Collection Curls Rock Amplifier 150 ml (Misc.)

I love you Tigi. Without you, I'm a frizzball. xx

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the old one, 12 Oct 2010
It is perfect for my dry very curly hair, just like the old Curls Rock Amplifier. It does keep my hair moisturized without weighing it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for wavy and curly hair, 30 Dec 2010
When used with the curls rock hairspray you have lovely defined curls that look brill.
My wavy hair is transformed into curls that last two days, the product does not weigh my hair down which is great and doesn't appear to build up on my hair (i've been using it for 6 months with no problems).
A bonus for me is many products make my head itch but so far so good non of the curls rock products have made me suffer like other hair products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best curls cream I've used so far., 26 July 2010
This curl cream is great for my type of hair which is really thin, curly and wild.
It has a strong enough hold to tame and define the curls without making it look wet
or feel sticky.
The new package has 50 ml more than the previous which is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for curles!, 3 Oct 2010
I absolutely love this product.I have started using it 5 years ago on my dry curles. It is very easy to use, just apply it to towel dry hair. Leave the hair to dry naturally for better effect.
It made my hair more shiny and also moisturised! The new packaging is great - i love the bigger size too. It last me longer which is great. My fiancee coments on my hair how beautiful and shiny they are! Oh well, if you wish your hair to shine and you fancy bauncy curles - buy it now!
I give it 10 out of 10!!!
Happy I.J.

5.0 out of 5 stars My regular, 26 Feb 2014
Been using this for years. Have very very curly hair and this mixed with a little leave in conditioner keeps my hair in control all day.

2.0 out of 5 stars is not as good as their old curly hair range., 27 Sep 2011

My hair used to look and feel fantastic when I used the old product, people would comment on how good my hair looked and smelt, since they changed the bottles and the product itself not many people have commented on my hair.

This new product is heavy, doesn't actually curl the hair and also has no spray that boosts the curling cream.

I'm disappointed in TIGI and won't be using the product much longer, also the the curling mouse is awfully sticky and heavy and the serum is a waste of time.

For curly hair iv been informed that redken 07 is the best?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for frizzy curls I have found so far, 16 Feb 2014
My irregularly curly/ wavey and frizz-prone hair is curlier, frizz-free and defined with this product. It is the best product I have found to tame my hair - and I have tried a lot! I only use one to two squirts on my shoulder length hair (after using some argan oil on wet hair), any more and it becomes crispy and wet-looking. I then gently blow dry with a diffuser, scrunching a little. This gives me the best results to overcome frizz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 24 Jan 2014
Been using this for years. I have very long, fluffy curls & only need one pump of this to hold my curls in place. It lasts well for 48 hours, and I tie my hair up most of the time too. It smells good, feels good.... if you put too much on, it will feel 'set', but can easily be brushed out/loosened with fingers. I also have psoriasis and this product doesn't aggravate my skin much at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 8 Nov 2013
I just love this product! It does wonders for my curly hair and you don't even need to use much!
When I apply this product, I have to make sure that my hair is wet (not dripping, but just dried with towel). if my hair is just brushed and a bit dry, then it doesn't really work.. However I have tried to add a bit more on second day and that was okay, but all you really need to do freshen curls up on second day, is to wet hands and scrunch curls again! :)