4.0 out of 5 stars All things Apple
Published on 12 April 2005 by applemonkey

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless purchase
I got one of these recently for the ipod shuffle and when it arrived i realised that all it was was a white USB extension cable with a little stand. All i would say is that unless you are an ipodeconomy junkie and have to have everything ipod (or in this case shuffle) just get an extension cable.
Published on 25 Feb 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless purchase, 25 Feb 2005
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars All things Apple, 12 April 2005
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle Dock (Electronics)
If like me you have to have everything Mac then you must get one of these for your precious iPod Shuffle. I bought one of these as I was scared of snapping my Shuffle in half when it is sticking out the front of the G5. It came packaged in Apple's usual styilish boxes and I whipped it out and stuck it in the back of the computer. The dock now sits lovingly on my desktop and looks great against the white keyboard and mouse.
Now I can come into the office, pop the end cap off my Shuffle and stick it in the dock to charge and autofill with new tunes to listen to.
NOTE: If you have an eMac you'll have to get a dock (or USB extension lead) as the iPod Shuffle is too big to fit into the USB ports on the side and will not charge from the Keyboard port.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, beautiful., 8 Oct 2013
Sam Spencer (Stoke on Trent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle Dock (Electronics)
I love this product, despite its age it even came new and works perfectly, and of course seamlessly fits the original ipod shuffle. Not only that but it can be used as a handy USB2 dock for any low power usb device, flash drives etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars use as USB extension, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle Dock (Electronics)
I use it as a USB 2.0 extension from the back of my pc which stays underneath of table.
The first picture on Amazon is misleading, but other pics give you an idea.
At this price you can have a decent and clean looking USB extension on desktop that you can reach easily.
I wish there are USB 3.0 version of this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works nicely, 7 Jun 2010
S. Horton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle Dock (Electronics)
Could not get my Shuffle to work with the front USB ports on my Dell computer. But it works just fine in a rear port.

4.0 out of 5 stars All things Apple, 9 April 2005
This review is from: Apple iPod shuffle Dock (Electronics)
NOTE: You'll have to get a dock (or USB extension lead) as the iPod Shuffle is too big to fit into the USB ports on the side and will not charge from the Keyboard port.

Apple iPod shuffle Dock