5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft toy storage
Published on 6 April 2010 by Mrs. Julie A. Mcnamee

1.0 out of 5 stars hopeless
This might work screwed into the wall but using the suckers on tiles it is hopeless.
I put it up with only a few toys in it and it held for a few hours only. No combination of wetting the plastic or the tiles etc etc worked. I returned this product - not fit for purpose.
Published on 14 Jan. 2010 by F. Slater

1.0 out of 5 stars hopeless, 14 Jan. 2010
F. Slater - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars great for small toys, 29 Nov. 2008
D. Mcwhirr (highlands, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
fantastic size, ideal for drying toys after bath time, sadly the suckers are not very strong, but it does come supplied with screws

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft toy storage, 6 April 2010
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
This product was ideal for the problem of where to put all my daughter's soft toys. We positioned it in a corner of her bedroom quite high up but she reaches it easily by standing on her bed. It looked small but could be really stretched out making it appear flat before adding the toys. When these were piled on top it 'gave' in the middle and they all sit in there nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good space saver, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Very good space saver my grand daughter loves it well made holds on the wall well. Plenty of room for the toys.

1.0 out of 5 stars Suction Cups Don't Stick - Don't buy for bathroom use, 18 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Neither I or any other adult I asked could get the suction cups to stick to the bathroom tiles. Utterly useless. I even tried a replacement item in case the first was faulty, but that was just as bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - just what I wanted, 16 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
This is a great hammock for the bath with the plastic stick on pegs, ideal more for smaller toys rather than anything large and heavy but was just the right buy for what I needed it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 4 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
this hammock is big enough to fit good part of my sons' bath toys. my older son even enjoys tidying after his bath as he uses the hammock as a target to through his toys into. toys drain well. suckers could be stronger as the hammock eventually slides. but to readjust it now and then is not too much work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hammock, 31 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
It's a great toy hammock, as we are short of space in my daughters room all her teddies can be kept neatly out of the way

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 1 May 2010
Alice Taylor (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
I bought this as a replacement for a US one I got, don't know the brand, which lasted years until we got builders in and the suckers disappeared. This one, by comparison, is rubbish. Cheap, unpleasant, and the suckers are HOPELESS. And who wants to use screws on bathroom tiles?

Avoid.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hook missing, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
I bought this as a gift and when it arrived a hook was missing off the suction pad. It seemed a palaver to return the whole thing but there was no option to just get the missing part so ended up buying a spare sucker with hook. Had I read the reviews before purchasing I probably wouldn't have bothered. Can't say whether it's fit for purpose or not as been unable to try it.

Prince Lionheart Bath / Toy Hammock