4.0 out of 5 stars neat and tidy
this product does exactly as it says. It is a neat and tidy way to store toys off the floor. It does require a bit of work to put up as you have to drill holes in the wall for the hooks to screw into, but apart from that it is very simple to set up. It stretches to quite a large size and holds a lot of toys.
I was drowning in my bed from cuddly toys, but now they are...
Published on 1 May 2009 by Barmy_Bex

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was Looking For
Not sure if this was my fault or whether a better description of the product could have helped before I purchased. This hammock is useless for what I needed. It has three points of fastening but if you try and do it in any shape other than the very specific type of triangle demonstrated in the enclosed leaflet the toys just fall out. This is because the material for the...
Published 8 months ago by Kerry Dawson

4.0 out of 5 stars neat and tidy, 1 May 2009
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
I was drowning in my bed from cuddly toys, but now they are all safely tucked up in this hammock, and i have space to sleep in comfort.
A very good product, and one i would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Oct 2009
R. Stacey "RKS" (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
This toy hammock is fantastic. It's huge and can hold (almost) all of my daughter's cuddly toys. My only gripe is that the description lead me to believe it had sucker pads with it that could be used to hang it as an alternative to the screw fixings but there weren't any in the pack. The screw fixings were no use to me as I was intending to hang it in my conservatory, where there are no walls to screw the fixings into. Fortunately I was able to hang it from the window handles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynn, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Can't fault this product, large white stretchy toy hammock that holds lots of soft toys, perfect for my 2 boys who share a small bedroom. I didn't use the wall fixtures as I hooked it over brackets on corner shelves. Kids love it too, they can still see all the toys through the net. Shame doesnt come in different colours. Would recommend, it's worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars good decoration item, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Very well detailed in advertisment and was as hoped for. Ideal for grandaughters soft baby toys she didn't want to let go now she is older. Made a feature for bedroom

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
I cannot afford to have more shelves fitted in my sons room and this is cheap and fun. My son loves standing on a small step ladder and rummaging in it for his toys which can clearly be seen due to the syle of the product.The product information states it comfortably holds nine kilo's which is a good weight, and it stretches to hold a good amount. I have bought a second on to position underneath the one that is already in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I had when I was young, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
After having a similar toy net growing up, I didn't hesitate to get my son something similar. After research I found this large toy hammock (this JUMBO sized one is 6 feet by 4 feet by 4 feet, not to be confused with the standard size by Prince Lionheart which is very small). It sounds really large and it does hold quite a few stuffed animals off of the ground and out of the way but it isn't TOO large really. It hangs down to an extent and it is hung in a corner and so doesn't take up too much space. It is very durable as well and my son loves to throw his stuffed animals up into the net, as I did when i was his age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Very functional, does what it says. Be aware that it is large and takes up more wall/corner space than one would think. Make sure you have the space first or go for the smaller one. Otherwise good quality and the fluffy soft toys are all off the floor and bed now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy hammock, 11 Oct 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The toy hammock is extremely useful as extra storage space in an already cluttered bedroom!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Easy to put up and holds loads of teddies. Good storage idea

4.0 out of 5 stars ... grandchildrens bedroom to keep their soft toy in very good., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
have this hanging in the grandchildrens bedroom to keep their soft toy in very good.

Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock