4.0 out of 5 stars neat and tidy
this product does exactly as it says. It is a neat and tidy way to store toys off the floor. It does require a bit of work to put up as you have to drill holes in the wall for the hooks to screw into, but apart from that it is very simple to set up. It stretches to quite a large size and holds a lot of toys.
I was drowning in my bed from cuddly toys, but now they are...
Published on 1 May 2009 by Barmy_Bex

1.0 out of 5 stars the type for tiles or glass so pretty useless given that I don't wan to hang my ...
I don't seem to have received what I ordered. It has come with pressure suction fittings, the type for tiles or glass so pretty useless given that I don't wan to hang my children's soft toys over the bath tub
Published 25 days ago by megan lythgoe

4.0 out of 5 stars neat and tidy, 1 May 2009
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
I was drowning in my bed from cuddly toys, but now they are all safely tucked up in this hammock, and i have space to sleep in comfort.
A very good product, and one i would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I had when I was young, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
After having a similar toy net growing up, I didn't hesitate to get my son something similar. After research I found this large toy hammock (this JUMBO sized one is 6 feet by 4 feet by 4 feet, not to be confused with the standard size by Prince Lionheart which is very small). It sounds really large and it does hold quite a few stuffed animals off of the ground and out of the way but it isn't TOO large really. It hangs down to an extent and it is hung in a corner and so doesn't take up too much space. It is very durable as well and my son loves to throw his stuffed animals up into the net, as I did when i was his age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lynn, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Can't fault this product, large white stretchy toy hammock that holds lots of soft toys, perfect for my 2 boys who share a small bedroom. I didn't use the wall fixtures as I hooked it over brackets on corner shelves. Kids love it too, they can still see all the toys through the net. Shame doesnt come in different colours. Would recommend, it's worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hang in there! : ), 7 May 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Sturdy webbing. Stretches to fit a lot of my menagerie. A great solution to me toy collecting problem. Worth buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars good decoration item, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
Very well detailed in advertisment and was as hoped for. Ideal for grandaughters soft baby toys she didn't want to let go now she is older. Made a feature for bedroom

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Oct. 2009
R. Stacey "RKS" (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
This toy hammock is fantastic. It's huge and can hold (almost) all of my daughter's cuddly toys. My only gripe is that the description lead me to believe it had sucker pads with it that could be used to hang it as an alternative to the screw fixings but there weren't any in the pack. The screw fixings were no use to me as I was intending to hang it in my conservatory, where there are no walls to screw the fixings into. Fortunately I was able to hang it from the window handles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy hammock, 11 Oct. 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The toy hammock is extremely useful as extra storage space in an already cluttered bedroom!

5.0 out of 5 stars great tidy, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
This teddy tidy is fantastic we have so much more room on my daughters bed and shelves now, a mist buy fof anyone with a child who can not get rid of their teddies, I would recommend this to everyone, thank you for fast delivery too .

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saver, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
This can take a huge amount of teddies, and my daughter has a huge amount of teddies.....although still too much to fit in this. Price was good, size was good and being able to use ceiling / high wall space made it practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for kids room!, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock (Baby Product)
My son has so many teddies I thought I'd need two of these to store them all - but one did the trick! Plus it looks really cute above his bed! So pleased with this item, very cheap and perfect for keeping toys off the floor.

Prince Lionheart Jumbo Toy Hammock