5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great album from 3 Doors Down, 12 Aug 2005
This review is from: Seventeen Days (Audio CD)
Being an avid 3 Doors Down fan, and having all their albums previous to this one, I couldn't wait for Seventeen Days to be released. So I visited the 3DD website to preview some of the tracks. My mind was made up after I heard Be Somebody (track 4), It's just such a great song, my favourite on the entire album. Seventeen Days features loads of phenomenal songs like Father's Son, Here By Me (which seems as though it was separated from Here Without You at birth, if you get what I mean), It's Not Me (from Another 700 Miles) and Landing in London with Bob Seger, the album also has both Here Without You and Away from the Sun's acoustic versions, on the UK bonus CD it also has Let Me Go aswell.
This CD is a great album from a great band, 3DD rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Still awesome-3 doors down rock, 30 Mar 2005
This review is from: Seventeen Days (Audio CD)
When i 1st got thuis album I was obsessed with 3 doors down after listening to "away from the sun" (thier last album) probably several times a day! At first i was slightely disappointed with it, as the songs were maybe not quite so catchy as away from the sun's "here without you" "when im gone" "ticket to heaven" etc.
However after listening to this album for a while i really began to appreciate the quality and individuality of songs, guitar riffs and great lyrics. It really grew on me and i was soon obsessed with this as well. It made the 10 hour journey to the USA on a skiing trip alot shorter!!
Howver, I probalby wouldnt recomment bying this album if your just getting into 3 doors down, instead i would go for away from the sun just because the songs are that bit more catchy.
But, if you are a 3 doors down fan then this is another must buy. The songs are all still brilliant with my favourites being;
Here by me-A little like the awesome track off away from the sun "here without me" with an great chorus
Be somebody-Awesome opening
Father's son
Behind those eyes
But they are all great tracks that you'll play over and over again; well if your anything like me you will!
ANOTHER AWESOME ALBUM BY FAVOURITE BAND! IF YOU'VE ALREADY GOT AWAY FROM THE SUN BUY THIS AS WELL! Otherwise buy that then this

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sep 2014
Good!

Seventeen Days
Seventeen Days by 3 Doors Down (Audio CD - 2005)