on 19 November 2009
I brought one of these products each for my daughters age 8 and 9 last christmas, they have used them so much and have really enjoyed them. I would recommend getting them to leave gaps to fill in at the end however as it is very upsetting for them to knock down the whole thing accidentally! A very worthwhile present that keeps them away from computers and tele, even gets them working together!
on 7 May 2014
Great product, great price, I would recommend.
INCLUDED:
250 wooden dominoes in the colours red, yellow, blue, green and plain wood.
2x wooden set of steps (each set made from 4 different wooden blocks)
A weird long piece of wood and a wooden block (not quite sure what that's for!)
Nice quality fabric bag for storage

Overall 9/10 - only bad point is that there is a slight unevenness on the sides of a few of the dominoes, and delivery was slow.

(each domino is about 1.5cm x 3cm ish - very, very easy to stand up though)
on 2 January 2013
Real good fun my son played for ages good quality, and a cool bag to keep them in when he's finished.
on 27 December 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my 4 & 6 year olds from Grandparents who would rather buy 'traditional' toys rather than anything battery powered.

It has gone down a storm with my little boys, especially the youngest who has shown great patience with it (much to my amazement) Together they have built many different courses already and have found several other uses too; using them to build towers, castles etc

Well made product, good number of pieces and hopefully will be enjoyed for a long time.
on 14 May 2014
Both kids really enjoy this apparently very simple game. Will spend long periods concocting various new routes for the dominos.
on 17 June 2011
I never write reviews on here but this game is worth one, its so simple but so fun. Got it for my 5 yr old and we have all been enjoying it. The advice from a previous review to leave gaps is very wise! but it is also funny when you knock down that whole row you just set up. After the first few games we all started getting inventive and building towers along the way. A great game!
on 3 September 2014
brilliant for older children or adults - too fiddly for little ones. I got these for my 2.5 year old to give to his dad for his birthday - perfect, until the 2.5 year old decided he simply had to 'help', cue lots of frustrated "NO DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING" shouting!
The pieces are all very accurately cut and have a very smooth finish. The cotton bag is a brilliant idea by the manufacturer.
on 19 March 2014
Kids love this and play with it for hours. Enough bits to really make it long and interesting. Great for patience!
on 24 December 2013
My grandson asked for this for Christmas. We have not yet used it obviously but I am sure he will love it . The quality is good as too the weight. I read the comments of people who have bought the games/ toys before ordering and this gives a good idea of what to expect .It was delivered very rapidly and was well packed . Excellent service ! Very satisfied, and for the good price.
on 12 January 2015
A lovely set. Nice size, well made with bright colours and a nice feel. Gave us all, kids and adults, a lot of fun setting up new courses to set more challenges. The storage bag is a great idea especially as packing the dominoes back into the box would have challenged even the most patient person! Would recommend to others.

See one answered question