on 31 July 2005
I have replaced the need for cables to run from my main TV to a 2nd TV .I can whatch SKY or a DVD on my second TV,also i can use the remote control from the other room and turn my SKY box over.The quality is exellent even better than a long cable.
11 comment|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2011
We already had an older digisender which broke after many years of service and we needed a replacement.
As we were happy with the old one we decided to stay with the same make and so far we are very happy with our choice.
It was easy to set up, the only negative would be it comes with a European (german?) plug and you have to fit an adaptor to it to use in the uk, they were a bit fiddly to fit. We use it to send the sky satellite and our HDD recorder from the sitting room to the bed room, which means from one side of the building to the other and from the bottom floor to the floor above. Apart from a slight interference it does this really well with the distance and amount of of walls and floors in between them, better then our last one, the picture especially is much better. As with the old one I really like that it has two scart attachments on the sender so you can have one attached to each of the devices we want to send. A good product and definitly worth the money.
on 28 August 2011
Simply it does what it is supposed to do, I use it to send my Satellite channels from downstairs to my bedroom, I am able to viewand change channels throught it. Recommended item.
on 25 September 2010
This product is great, it took a while for my husband to work it out but it does exactly what it promises. Delivery was prompt and I would unhesitatingly recomend the seller.
on 26 January 2013
I bought this digi sender not realizing it was 2.4ghz.it works like it says it will,but the interference is awfull,i have put it back in its box,my own fault for not reading the description properly.i have since bought a NIKKAI 5.8ghz at halth the price,and it is faultless,it is connected to my sky box in the living room,and sends a perfect picture to my bedroom.on hindsight I should have bought the item I am reviewing in 5.8ghz,and I would probably be writing how good it is.
on 26 January 2013
Although initially very pleased with this, we quickly became very disappointed - as soon as someone tried to use a laptop in the same room. Any wi-fi devices caused interference, as did turning on the microwave oven in the kitchen. We've now replaced it with another unit, running at 5.8 ghz, and so far that seems to have cured the probleml. So if you have wi-fi, go for one of those rather than this.
on 8 December 2012
I have always used Digisender. This one is superb! It's signal can go through all my walls and ceiling to send it to another TV in another room of the house. Very impressed with this. +++++
on 27 December 2012
I've tried all round different transmitting and receiving TV's to no avail. Picture has interference and sound with background buzzing. Not a recommended product unless you have line of sight set up.