5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service
Thank you for the on time delivery and excellent packaging. This great and modern version of a classic movie fulfilled our requirements by a far. We hope to trade with you again.
Published 8 months ago by Deltahero

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels in the Outfield
Published on 1 Nov 2004 by prmiller5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Angels In The Outfield [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Angels in the outfield, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Angels In The Outfield [DVD] (DVD)
One of the best family movies ever made. I love Christopher Lloyd from the 'back to the future' series and he doesn't disappoint here. Danny Glover also plays a great part reminiscent of his character in lethal weapon

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels in the Outfield, 1 Nov 2004
My wife and I watched this film while in New York it was shown on one of their movie channels. This is a real feel good movie a bit predictable and corny but the kids will love it. Danny Glover was good and also Brenda Fricker but the two boys stole the show. My wife cries buckets at these movies but this time even I had a tear in my eye at the end. A must see for Disney lovers.

Angels In The Outfield [DVD]
Angels In The Outfield [DVD] by William Dear (DVD - 2004)
4.20