5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and smart
A well made elastic belt with just the right amount of "give". The woven material looks smart and allows for almost infinite adjustment, as the pin of the buckle passes between the weave rather than using punched holes.

Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by Hawfinch

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the sizing information!
The belt itself is good quality and works well. However, the sizing information is misleading and contradictory.

Published 15 months ago by Lightnin

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and smart, 11 Dec. 2012
Hawfinch - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

The sizing guide is generous. I take 36" waist trousers and bought the medium (34-36") belt. However, there's about 5" of extra belt beyond the loop when I'm wearing it, so I would think someone with a 38" waist could wear it without a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great belt a a great price, 8 Nov. 2012
Dusty (LONDON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am really pleased with this belt. It is very well made and the leather and stitching make it look much more expensive than it is.

The stretchiness is just right and it is very comfortable.

This was a really good buy that I would reccomend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, good colours, very neat., 23 Nov. 2012
These belts are fantastic and come in very good colours. The "give" is especially appreciated when I bend over my dropped handlebars. There doesnt seem to be an issue with finding a mid point in the width when deciding where you want the belt fastened so they always look neat. They tidy up the appearance of many of my cargo shorts which I have in several styles and the leather finishing just completes the effect

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing., 4 Sept. 2013
I curse the day that some designer invented the "hipster" style of trousers. When that trend took off - clothing manufacturers must have been rubbing their hands with glee. Since then (and it will be this way for ever more) the fact of the production costs being slightly lower if you leave off a couple of crucial inches of fabric has meant that, even if trousers aren't sold as hipsters, the ordinary woman has to buy them a couple of sizes too big to be able to get them up past the hips. This results in the pants having an incessant tendency (if the waistband is not constantly grasped with one hand) to fall down. The options are a: surgery (pants not cosmetic) - cutting open brand new pants waistband and threading in elastic.. b: Pensioner pants (I am not ready for the cruise liners yet). c: stiff and pinching belt. Went for option c (obviously) and then I discovered this kind of belt and it was a revelation.

It's got just enough stretch to make it comfortable whilst ensuring that the trousers never accidentally fall down again. It's so efficient and faff free that I'm going to get one for my little boy. I only take off one point from perfect because I can't take off a half point - it's probably personal taste but it's not the prettiest thing. However - I'm also not ready to start habitually tucking my tops into my bottoms either. It does it's supporting cast job perfectly - behind the scenes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and is very comfortable, 28 April 2013
I have to say that this belt is what I have been searching for in the shops for months. Like a lot of people I have a dislike of braces but do find that even elasticated trouser do start to slip down while out and about. This belt goes a long wat to solving the problem, I thought about the size to order for a while as I am 36/38 waist and bought the medium and it was just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the sizing information!, 17 April 2014

I ordered a Medium to fit size 36, as suggested in the sizing listbox, which turned out to be too small. It's just about useable but is clearly not designed for a 36. On closer inspection the sizing information on the buy page is contradictory. While the listbox suggests a Medium for a 36, the separate Sizing Guide suggests a Large for a 36. This really needs to be fixed.

Update: I've now received a Large size belt, and it is only 2cm longer than the Medium size. Just about OK for my size 36 but would be too small for anyone bigger than that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Initially thought it was a good buy and would last for a good while, 25 May 2015
Tim J "TJJ" (Alton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have had this belt just over a year now. Initially thought it was a good buy and would last for a good while. Not the case! The elasticated belt part is fine but the buckle/loop/end of belt has almost disintegrated (see photos). It seems to be made of some composite reconstituted wool material covered with an imitation leather material and has frayed and split so badly as to almost become detached from the belt. I give it a couple of weeks and it will almost certainly come apart.
Bought a green and brown belt, the brown is also beginning to fray, the green about to become consigned to the rubbish bin!
I suppose you shouldn't expect too much for £10 but did think it would last a bit longer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair Quality Belt, 29 July 2013
Having worn the belt a few times, I've noticed that the covering on the buckle is starting to peel off. It is not such a good quality belt as the black one purchased previously which has a metal buckle with leather attachments.

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfortab;e to wear., 21 July 2013
This belt is so comfortable to wear because it gives as you move.
No messing about trying to find the right hole as the pin can go anywhere along the length of the belt.
Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy elastic that moves with you and reduces 'hitching'!, 8 July 2014
C. Howker - See all my reviews
Love it. The lack of holes mean it's completely adjustable to exactly where you want it. This makes it useful if you suffer bloating, PMS, weight fluctuations or for pregnancy, as well as normal daily use. For me it's ideal because it allows movement when bending etc. So I can go about my gardening, DIY and playing with my toddler without constantly hitching up sagging jeans or trousers. It's not perfect as there is still some slipping down and pulling up during the day, but it's a big improvement. The elastic is sturdy enough the stretch the allow movement and then return to shape without any problem and this hasn't been the case with others I've tried that ended up weakening and getting fold marks. The quality of the buckle and leather or leather-effect bits is not the greatest and probably won't last for ages, however it's not too bad and when it wears out, I'll happily buy another. In fact, I might even do that now, just in case. The only other down side was that I had to go to the delivery office to collect it because the way it had been packaged meant it didn't fit through the letterbox, when in fact it would have been easy to post it so that it did. All in all though a thumbs up!