Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 July 2009
This is where the ownership of a SEBO vacuum cleaner over brands like Miele or Hoover makes a lot more sense. Instead of offering 4 or 5 dust bags for the cost price, SEBO offer 10 dust bags for a keen price - but be careful because these 10 bags in a "Filterbox" are running out since SEBO have changed the paper dust bag material to a synthetic disposable dust bag that offers 10 to 15% more fill capacity and a far longer dust fill capacity and goes under the same model number which must be confusing for Amazon pickers.

The 10 box relates to brown three layer microfilter filtration dust bags that have been sold with SEBO since they came to the UK in the 1980s and all of the dust bags have optional seal caps that seal up the dust once and for all.

When I bought these bags from Amazon UK I expected the 8 synthetic dust bags for the cost price. However, I got the 10 brown dust bags and after contacting Amazon UK they sent out the proper purchase specified. They also allowed me to keep the 10 brown paper dust bags giving me an added year and a half to what I normally find anyway with one box of these bags for my SEBO X1.

Oh yes, let it not be said that these bags are genuine and fill very easily. They don't rip when in use with the vacuum cleaner and they are long lasting, with one bag able to last up to to 4 months at the very most and when it comes out of my vacuum, the dust bag weighs nearly a kilogram of dirt alone! Hence why a lot of owners find that these bags are great value and cost effective.

I find the newer synthetic dust bags tend to last up to 5 months EACH - and with either dust bag style offering so many in the box, you should get a decent run out of one box that can last a minimum of a year to 4 years dependent on the kind of dust and dirt in your home. Top value here! Thanks for reading. (C)NR2 2014.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 October 2011
A review of vacuum bags? A pretty dull item to review really, but to be fair, I have gone from a Dyson loving anti-bag vac user, to a complete convert all thanks to my Sebo vac (still the ugliest thing I own though) and the rather nifty little bags that it uses!

The bags have a little cap so that once you empty it, not a speck of dust puffs out on the way to the bin....they are multi layered as well and feel really robust, they are easy to fit and good value for money.

So yeah, a dull item, but it is bloomin marvellous!
on 4 July 2009
Original Sebo product which does the job well and arrived promptly.

In my experience the Sebo cleaner, although expensive, is head and shoulders above the opposition.
on 14 November 2009
I bought these to go with my new Sebo Upright Vacuum Cleaner. I have just had a new heavy domestic Axminster carpet fitted and wanted a brand new vacuum cleaner to go with it.
All I can say is they do what they say on the tin.
I filled two bags in 1 week, mostly with fluff, but hopefully they will eventually last longer when the carpet isn't quite as new!!
on 4 December 2009
Ordered the Sebo Vacuum Cleaner and these spare bags on the same day. The bags arrived within 48 hours, beating delivery of the Cleaner from another source by at least 2 days. Nice to know that if you forget to order spare bags then the problem can be solved so quickly
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 December 2010
The bags I received are precisely the same as the ones I originally got with my excellent SEBO vacuum cleaner Sebo X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 1300W. They have a big capacity, are easy to click in and out and can be put on the compost heap once full: just tear off the green plastic clip (it can also be re-cycled with other plastics) and the paper bag and contents bio-degrade over time.
on 11 May 2009
These are what it says on the box!
The filters and the Sebo Vac cleaner are excellent.
Good price.
on 31 December 2010
I was delighted, recently, to greet my new 'house-keeper', hoping that she would accept my brand-new SEBO vacuum cleaner. She said 'Ah yes, I work with one of these daily; they're excellent'
She's happy, and so am I. PS She does an excellent job, too.
on 18 April 2013
If you own a Sebo then this is a convenient and inexpensive way of getting your filter bags if you don't have a stockist nearby.
Our stockist recently closed down but I used to pay more for these at the shop than here on-line so I am well pleased.
on 10 May 2016
Bought this electrostatic Fleece bags for my Sebo automatic x4 pet eco hoover. Fantastic product.! After using it for some times now for a accurate review I can honestly say that a bag last me 6 months before I can replace it. Having 2 children and carpet everywhere in the house I hoover about 2 to 3 times a day. My hoover is quiet powerful and the best I ever own. Be an expensive hoover and constantly using it around the house i was worried afterwards about the cost of the bags and how fast I will have to replace them. But I was wrong. The bags are of exceptional quality and I now use 2 bags a year which is amazing. Will definitely buy again after few years worth the buy. I will highly recommend this product.
review image review image