5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong
A review of vacuum bags? A pretty dull item to review really, but to be fair, I have gone from a Dyson loving anti-bag vac user, to a complete convert all thanks to my Sebo vac (still the ugliest thing I own though) and the rather nifty little bags that it uses!

Published on 20 Oct 2011 by FLB

1.0 out of 5 stars Where are the missing 2 bags?
When I bought these they were in a box of 10. Now you only get 8 which isn't as good value in my opinion.
Published 4 months ago by chickentikkamasala

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong, 20 Oct 2011
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: SEBO 5093ER 5.3 L Ultra Bags, Suitable For All X and C Models - Box of 10 (Kitchen & Home)

The bags have a little cap so that once you empty it, not a speck of dust puffs out on the way to the bin....they are multi layered as well and feel really robust, they are easy to fit and good value for money.

So yeah, a dull item, but it is bloomin marvellous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sebo Vacuum Cleaner Paper Bags, 4 July 2009
F. Balaam (UK) - See all my reviews
Original Sebo product which does the job well and arrived promptly.

In my experience the Sebo cleaner, although expensive, is head and shoulders above the opposition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sebo Paper Bags, 14 Nov 2009
Mr. J. Wallace (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these to go with my new Sebo Upright Vacuum Cleaner. I have just had a new heavy domestic Axminster carpet fitted and wanted a brand new vacuum cleaner to go with it.
All I can say is they do what they say on the tin.
I filled two bags in 1 week, mostly with fluff, but hopefully they will eventually last longer when the carpet isn't quite as new!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super delivery, 4 Dec 2009
Ordered the Sebo Vacuum Cleaner and these spare bags on the same day. The bags arrived within 48 hours, beating delivery of the Cleaner from another source by at least 2 days. Nice to know that if you forget to order spare bags then the problem can be solved so quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, 11 Dec 2010
Bluebell (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The bags I received are precisely the same as the ones I originally got with my excellent SEBO vacuum cleaner Sebo X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 1300W. They have a big capacity, are easy to click in and out and can be put on the compost heap once full: just tear off the green plastic clip (it can also be re-cycled with other plastics) and the paper bag and contents bio-degrade over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars They ARE Sebo bags 5093!, 11 May 2009
F. Caves (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
These are what it says on the box!
The filters and the Sebo Vac cleaner are excellent.
Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sebo 5093ER 3 Layer Paper Bags For Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 10 pack, 18 April 2013
"QuickBrew" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
If you own a Sebo then this is a convenient and inexpensive way of getting your filter bags if you don't have a stockist nearby.
Our stockist recently closed down but I used to pay more for these at the shop than here on-line so I am well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product delivered efficiently, 30 Mar 2013
Good quality product delivered efficiently. We had run out of bags and were concerned that we would not be able to use the vacuum cleaner but the fast delivery enabled us to continue

5.0 out of 5 stars service, 24 Mar 2013
arrived in time for me to cotinue hoovering yet again they were great just what I wanted thats all I can say really

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 31 Dec 2010
I was delighted, recently, to greet my new 'house-keeper', hoping that she would accept my brand-new SEBO vacuum cleaner. She said 'Ah yes, I work with one of these daily; they're excellent'
She's happy, and so am I. PS She does an excellent job, too.